Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Know Your Foe: Q&A With Tulsa Insider Kelly Hines

Know Your Foe: Q&A With Tulsa Insider Kelly Hines

Wow. Didn't realize Tulsa was such a small school.

I liked this question.

Q: After going 0-2 versus Alabama and Nebraska, there is a great sense of urgency around the football program that FAU must win this game to have any hopes of going to a bowl game this year. The Owl fan base believe the competition FAU has faced up to this week's game will bode well for the Owls as many expect a win. Is this wishful thinking on our part?KH: I don't think that's wishful thinking at all. These teams seem similar both in the level of competition and what each faced last week against top-five opponents. And when teams are evenly matched, you have to give the nod to the home team. Tulsa certainly is taking FAU seriously and knows this isn't an easy opponent.
Back to the top

Thank you.

I think Tulsa's blueprint for building a consistent winner is one FAU should emulate. Of course that all starts with the coaching hires.
Back to the top

As Far As The Game Goes...

Turnovers will be key. Tulsa has a penchant so far for turning over the ball and as Hines said, Evans can be very careless at times. If the defense can get turnovers I think the Owls win easily at home.
Back to the top
Control functions: