Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

fauowl said

Thank you to all the great FAU Fans who visited The Store this past week and made it the best week in our history!

Shout out to the students who came by the car load all week; and then made the game experience special.  Much appreciated!
Posted On: Sep 14th 2014, 7:40 PM #334880

+1
Back to the top

I'd love to see something like this, don't know if you've ever considered it:

Back to the top

owl2Doc said

I'd love to see something like this, don't know if you've ever considered it:

Posted On: Sep 15th 2014, 5:01 PM #334934

I like that!  I have always wanted to do a Boca Raton themed shirt.  Have you seen this design out in the real world yet?

Thanks for the idea!!
Back to the top

fauowl said

I like that!  I have always wanted to do a Boca Raton themed shirt.  Have you seen this design out in the real world yet?

Thanks for the idea!!
Posted On: Sep 15th 2014, 5:12 PM #334936

No problem. After the tremendous showing of school pride on Saturday and President Kelly's dedication to the 20th Street project it seemed only natural to have something like this.

And to my knowledge, nothing even remotely close to this exists in the real world, so you'd be the first.

If you end up making it let me know and I'll stop by for one.

Back to the top

owl2Doc said

fauowl said

Thanks for the idea!!
Posted On: Sep 15th 2014, 5:12 PM #334936

No problem. After the tremendous showing of school pride on Saturday and President Kelly's dedication to the 20th Street project it seemed only natural to have something like this.

And to my knowledge, nothing even remotely close to this exists in the real world, so you'd be the first.

If you end up making it let me know and I'll stop by for one.

Posted On: Sep 15th 2014, 5:20 PM #334938

Sounds great.  I will get it approved, and let you know.  Yours will be on the house…
Back to the top

I saw more FAU and Owls gear worn Saturday than at any other FAU event, by far! I hope lots of it was sold by you.

It seems the fan base is slowly but surely growing and buying into the school and program.

I see more cars with tags and stickers here in central Palm Beach County than before. Just today, I saw a young mother wearing an FAU tank top in Walmart.
Back to the top

On that note, since I meant to mention it in my last blog post:

When I was on campus recently getting pictures I looked around and NONE of the students anywhere on campus were wearing shirts from other schools. All FAU.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

When I was on campus recently getting pictures I looked around and NONE of the students anywhere on campus were wearing shirts from other schools. All FAU.
Posted On: Sep 15th 2014, 6:38 PM #334944

VERY COOL! :cool:
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Posted On: Sep 15th 2014, 6:38 PM #334944

Current student and I can attest that this has been a huge change that I have really noticed this year. 
Back to the top

We now have the new Howard Schnellenberger book: Passing The Torch, available on our site and in The Store.  Ours is $3 more than everyone else's.

Ours is the only one already autographed by Coach Schnellenberger!  Coach came by and dropped them off and stated we are the only store he pre-signed the books for--that includes Amazon, the FAU Bookstore, The University of Louisville Bookstore, and The University of Miami Bookstore. That's awesome! Thanks, Coach!!

Howard dropping off his Book @ The Store
Back to the top
Control functions: