Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: FAU @ Wyoming - 09/20/14 @ 4:00 PM

Add topic

Mountain West Network is not available here by any means through cable, satellite, etc.

DCPoke provided the below information, thanks DCPoke!:

DCPoke said

fauowls44 said

Question for Wyoming fans…

The game is listed as being on the "Mountain West Digital Network".  I know I don't get the Mountain West Network on my cable provider and when I go to the Mountain West website, it lists the game on Mountain West Network, Campus Insiders.  When I click on the Campus Insiders link, there is no place asking for money to sign up.  Will the game be shown free on that site?  Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Posted On: Sep 14th 2014, 7:27 AM #334787
You can also get the free stream on the Wyoming official site:  Click This
Posted On: Sep 14th 2014, 12:11 PM #334834

Back to the top

Some of what new Wyoming Head Man Craig Bohl had to offer about the upcoming contest via the Casper Star Tribune:

On the Owls:

“Florida Atlantic really played well last week against the University of Tulsa, and was very explosive, made big plays on offense and defense," Bohl said. "They’ll pose challenges for us. So it’s going to be important to make sure we have a good week of practice and preparation and clean up some of the things we didn’t do so well against Oregon.”

On Jaquez Johnson:

“He’s a dual threat quarterback, and I think he throws the ball deep really well," Bohl said. "That was evident against the University of Tulsa. Any time you have a quarterback who can run and throw, that poses problems. When you can not only throw it, but throw it deep, that poses more problems. So we’ll have our hands full.”

Notes and Quotes: Bohl's Florida Atlantic Week press conference
Back to the top

Craig Bohl's Monday press conference:  Click Here

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

I just tried out my iPad sending the video through airplay to my big screen and the picture looks great, I am all set for Saturday.  

Thanks for the links guys!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I just tried out my iPad sending the video through airplay to my big screen and the picture looks great, I am all set for Saturday.  

Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 7:09 PM #334975

I will be over at 3:45.
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

dusky256fc said

I will be over at 3:45.
Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 7:47 PM #334976

See you then.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Can you tell me the steps to do this?
Back to the top

The Owls two deep for Saturday per FAU…

Back to the top

Owlshak said

dusky256fc said

Can you tell me the steps to do this?
Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 8:05 PM #334978

Was actually quite easy.  Turn on your Apple TV, start your video on the iPad, enlarge it on the screen and in the lower right hand corner is an icon.  Click on the icon and then choose Apple TV. It will ask for the password, if you haven't set one up you should see the option on the tv screen to set it up.   Once set up, input the password and then video should be showing on the tv.

Let me know if you still need any help.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Rick said

The Owls two deep for Saturday per FAU…

Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 8:13 PM #334979

Do we keep recycling the same depth chart? Seems like the same one keeps showing up even with injured players. 
Back to the top
Control functions: