Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: FAU @ Wyoming - 09/20/14 @ 4:00 PM

Add topic

owl in training said

Do we keep recycling the same depth chart? Seems like the same one keeps showing up even with injured players. 
Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 8:19 PM #334981

Checked in on this and the notes did not have the updated version, have back-filled as the same line-up was to be listed…
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Owlshak said

dusky256fc said

I just tried out my iPad sending the video through airplay to my big screen and the picture looks great, I am all set for Saturday.  

Thanks for the links guys!
Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 7:09 PM #334975

Can you tell me the steps to do this?
Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 8:05 PM #334978

Was actually quite easy.  Turn on your Apple TV, start your video on the iPad, enlarge it on the screen and in the lower right hand corner is an icon.  Click on the icon and then choose Apple TV. It will ask for the password, if you haven't set one up you should see the option on the tv screen to set it up.   Once set up, input the password and then video should be showing on the tv.

Let me know if you still need any help.
Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 8:16 PM #334980

Thanks…..
Back to the top

Tampa Freshman bringing it for the Cowboys

Here's a story about Wyoming Freshman corner back Robert Priester of Tampa:  Click Here

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I just tried out my iPad sending the video through airplay to my big screen and the picture looks great, I am all set for Saturday.  

Thanks for the links guys!
Posted On: Sep 16th 2014, 7:09 PM #334975

Just received word that this will be the "Official" direct link to the game:

http://campusinsiders.com/network/mw/live/football-florida-atlantic-at-wyoming-campus-insiders-exclusive

Back to the top

Rick: Thanks for the link. I checked an on-demand item at the site, and it looked very good. Another question: Do you know of any way this can be recorded?
Back to the top

grayowl said

Rick: Thanks for the link. I checked an on-demand item at the site, and it looked very good. Another question: Do you know of any way this can be recorded?
Posted On: Sep 17th 2014, 11:48 AM #334993

You could feed it through a DVD/R that is inline with a TV and record…

It's old school but I do it.

Dusky likely has a solution as well!

Back to the top

Here's a link to the Wyoming Gameday Page.  It has rosters of both teams, links to video and audio feeds and other useful information:  Click This

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

Looking forward to the game.  I'll be in Laramie all the way from Northern Virginia.  We're meeting up with GrayOwl and his friends to give them a tour of the campus.  Good weather projected and should be a great day of football on the High Plains!

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

Saturday weather in Laramie is projected for a high of 72 degrees and mostly sunny.  Humidity at 38%.  Winds out of the WNW at 12 mph.  UV Index is 6-High, bring your sun block!  

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

Rick said

Flashback to the past…drama from first meeting…seems like years ago - probably because it was!

In another (Home) Town not so far away…good ol' Fort Lauderdale, and Lockhart Stadium.

:Big-Grin:

Heated words on field after game between Hoza and Christensen... - Owl's Nest

Game Thread:

Game Day Thread: Wyoming at FAU - October 03, 4:00PM EST - Owl's Nest
Posted On: Sep 14th 2014, 10:33 PM #334893

Former UW Coach Dave Christensen got into several of these post-game shouting matches during his tenure in Laramie.  One, against Air Force, caused the Wyoming AD to suspend him for one game and to fine him $50,000 dollars.

I can't see our current coach, Craig Bohl, ever getting into his type of situation.  He has way too much class.

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top
Control functions: