Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: 2014 Week Four - FAU vs Wyoming

This one is tough but we are way more athletic then Wyoming. if we can keep them to under 4.0 yards a carry we will win going away. If they can run the ball and wear us down it might be a long day.

OWls win a big one 35-16
Back to the top

This is a game that I feel we have to win. If we lose this I can see us losing to UTSA next week and falling to 1-4. We shoud have more speed than them, and if Quez can exploit that I think we win. I think FAU starts slow, and manages to squeak out a victory 31-28.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

I said've it for months, I wouldn't be surprised if FAU beat Nebraska and then lost to Wyoming. If Quez didn't get hurt against the Cornhuskers, who knows what would've happened.

Here's the kicker: If we score more than four TD's, the boys are coming home .500. If we score less than three TD's, it could be a long flight back to Boca. That being said, y'all are going to hate me…

Florida Atlantic 23
Wyoming 26
Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 10:33 AM #335044

jack when do you ever think we are going to win

34-14 Owls
Back to the top

I haven't seen one Wyoming fan talk about their athletes being the reason why they'll beat us…it's all "the elevation will getcha!"

If that's all they have going for them then we shouldn't lose much sleep tonight.
Back to the top

If FAU can maintain focus, and score early to take the Cowboy crowd out of the game, the Owls should take this game going away as I believe that Wyoming's defensive secondary, like Tulsa's, cannot keep up with the Owl receivers.  

FAU - 31
Wyoming - 24

:cool:
Back to the top

teambeer said

I haven't seen one Wyoming fan talk about their athletes being the reason why they'll beat us…it's all "the elevation will getcha!"

If that's all they have going for them then we shouldn't lose much sleep tonight.
Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 3:21 PM #335059

And your prediction is???
Back to the top

teambeer said

Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 3:21 PM #335059

And I remember us saying the same thing about how the "Humidity and heat would drain them of all thier energy" when they played down here. We all remember how that turned out.  :Ninja:

FAU 28
WYO 24

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Matthew Kordas said

Jack David Whidden III said

I said've it for months, I wouldn't be surprised if FAU beat Nebraska and then lost to Wyoming. If Quez didn't get hurt against the Cornhuskers, who knows what would've happened.

Here's the kicker: If we score more than four TD's, the boys are coming home .500. If we score less than three TD's, it could be a long flight back to Boca. That being said, y'all are going to hate me…

Florida Atlantic 23
Wyoming 26
Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 10:33 AM #335044

jack when do you ever think we are going to win

34-14 Owls
Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 3:09 PM #335058

Maybe I'll just go to irishmen…. 

Back to the top

owlfamily said

And I remember us saying the same thing about how the "Humidity and heat would drain them of all thier energy" when they played down here.
Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 3:31 PM #335065

Blast from the past, it's the first meeting's Fearless Predictions:

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU vs. WYOMING - Owl's Nest
Back to the top

20-17 Owls…going to be a dog fight out there.

We win the turnover battle, we'll win the game.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: