Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: 2014 Week Four - FAU vs Wyoming

I'll say FAU gets a late TD to win 24-20 and get back to .500
Back to the top

I'm hoping for big games from Willy Dukes, D'Joun and Lucky along with a big gainer from Stoshak. Milstead scoops a fumble like a ground ball for 6.

17-24 Owls
Back to the top

FAU 30
Wyo 17

Owls Up!
Back to the top

I have nothing to base this on…but I say FAU 42 WYO 28.  Warren puts the ball on the ground again.  Someone get him some glue for those hands.
Back to the top

Funny Timmy. After watching last weeks game, and looking at UW numbers, I now have something to base a guess on. FAU 27  Wyoming  21
Back to the top

teambeer said

I haven't seen one Wyoming fan talk about their athletes being the reason why they'll beat us…it's all "the elevation will getcha!"
Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 3:21 PM #335059
Exactly.

Noticed that, while they're still a good team despite losing to Oregon 48-14, we are a "very bad" team because we lost by a comparable margin to Nebraska/Alabama.

Anyway…

It seems like the teams are pretty evenly matched and I'm bracing myself for a close game. I would obviously be disappointed if they win and surprised if they won by a wide margin.

Guess we'll see how it goes tomorrow.
Back to the top

I think this will be too close for comfort and the altitude WILL have an effect on our players.  We need to start fast and hold on in the second half since we don't have very much depth.

I'm going to go with 34 - 31 OWLS with everyone on the edge of their seats in the fourth quarter.
Back to the top

sigep77 said

I think this will be too close for comfort and the altitude WILL have an effect on our players.  We need to start fast and hold on in the second half since we don't have very much depth.

I'm going to go with 34 - 31 OWLS with everyone on the edge of their seats in the fourth quarter.
Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 7:37 PM #335090

I completely agree. We need to give ourselves a big cushion to start out. Gotta start out hot like last game against Tulsa.

If we can win the first half by at least 2 touchdowns… I'd say we'll make a game of it and be a shootout in the 4th quarter.

If we are slow out the gate I feel we may get winded down the final stretch. I say we get err done.

FAU 28 Wyoming 21
Back to the top

I'll be putting the law books away to watch this one… Owls win in a shootout 48-42
Back to the top

I think both teams had good efforts last week and this could be a letdown for both.....FAU 13 Wyo 6

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: