Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

I'll be the first to admit the Pokes got a huge break

A hard fought contest.  Both teams played with grit.  Deep down inside I knew it would be close.  Good luck to the Owls from here on out.

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

Always a gentleman.

Best wishes to you as well DCPoke!

The Cowboys effectively cashed in the chips when they had an opportunity to do so, no "break" in that!

Just solid play  :Winking:
Back to the top

DCPoke said

A hard fought contest.  Both teams played with grit.  Deep down inside I knew it would be close.  Good luck to the Owls from here on out.
Posted On: Sep 21st 2014, 12:22 AM #335306

Blah Blah blah our coaches sucked you got lucky.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

DCPoke said

Posted On: Sep 21st 2014, 12:47 AM #335308

Yes, Wyoming was lucky to get the chance to strip the ball from FAU QB and recover the ball.  I'll never understand why he didn't take a knee.  

Driving the field 85 yards to get the win was not "lucky".  It was a group of players willing themselves to a win.  Previously, FAU had forced the Pokes into several three-and-outs throughout the game.  Yet, on the "gift" series Wyoming put it together.  Why?  Because they wanted more, apparently.

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

DCPoke said

owlcountry40 said

DCPoke said

Posted On: Sep 21st 2014, 12:47 AM #335308

Yes, Wyoming was lucky to get the chance to strip the ball from FAU QB and recover the ball.  I'll never understand why he didn't take a knee.  

Driving the field 85 yards to get the win was not "lucky".  It was a group of players willing themselves to a win.  Previously, FAU had forced the Pokes into several three-and-outs throughout the game.  Yet, on the "gift" series Wyoming put it together.  Why?  Because they wanted more, apparently.

Posted On: Sep 21st 2014, 2:02 AM #335309

Great game, sometimes the ball bounces that way.  No luck involved FAU was outcoached.  Best of luck the rest of the season please don't let this win go for nothing, hope you guys get into a bowl game
Back to the top
Control functions: