Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: UTSA @ FAU - 09/27/14 @ 5:00 PM

Add topic

Rick said

teambeer said

Rick, the things to do in Boca link above is broken, just sends back to the home page.
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 7:56 AM #335344

How about now?

Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 8:03 AM #335346

Links working now…. thanks
Back to the top

Go to V&S they blow Laspadas out of the water.
And I like Laspadas.

Also if your older and don't want to go to college bars make sure you go to Mizner.
Check reaturants like Rebel house,kapow, and the Dubliner.
Back to the top

Just realized it posted twice lol..
Back to the top

Coach Partridge says if it were to be done all over again, he's not taking a knee, and not allowing Wyoming to score either.
Back to the top

Rick said

Coach Partridge says if it were to be done all over again, he's not taking a knee, and not allowing Wyoming to score either.
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 1:04 PM #335355
Yea trying to block a 22 FG VS. Trying to drive with a 1:30 and score when you ha great KR. I'm sorry that's an awful percentage. If the FG was over 35 yards I get it.
I bet if you ask 129 D-1 coachs 90 percent are letting them score.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Rick said

Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 1:04 PM #335355
Yea trying to block a 22 FG VS. Trying to drive with a 1:30 and score when you ha great KR. I'm sorry that's an awful percentage. If the FG was over 35 yards I get it.
I bet if you ask 129 D-1 coachs 90 percent are letting them score.

Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 1:33 PM #335356
he also made the point they had a timeout. Well if we kneed it they would had to burn that timeout.
If you do the math they would have had 30 sec. No timeouts to go 75 yards.
Back to the top

Wow I'm really mad about those comments. It makes me worry. 
My biggest pet peeve is coachs that has poor clock management and don't play the percentages. You guys think that coachs will get better at this but many do not.
Joe Philben has been a head coach over 2 years now and still can't figure out when to use timeouts.
When Herm Edwards was the Jets head coach they had to hire a guy just to advise him when to use timouts during games.
I'll take a 1:30 with no timeouts Quez Joshson, William Dukes, and Lucky Whitehead over trying to block a 22 yard FG. If that's your DNA then I'm worried!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

If you do the math they would have had 30 sec. No timeouts to go 75 yards.
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 1:36 PM #335357

Unfortunately, they showed they could go 88 yards in about 12 seconds…but I definitely understand what you are saying.  The chances are limited.
Back to the top

hey guys. listen I will probably not be at the game this week. my mother in law has terminal cancer, and is in a hospice right now. just came on all of sudden.  may be tonight or ten days from now.  but in case somethings I will let you know. I may not want the tickets to go to waste, but haven't decided yet.  let you know as I hear something.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

hey guys. listen I will probably not be at the game this week. my mother in law has terminal cancer, and is in a hospice right now. just came on all of sudden.  may be tonight or ten days from now.  but in case somethings I will let you know. I may not want the tickets to go to waste, but haven't decided yet.  let you know as I hear something.
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 2:54 PM #335362

Wow, Sorry to hear that.

Im going thru a similiar situation right now, not quite to the hospice stage yet but I think were getting there. Thoughts are with ya.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: