Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: UTSA @ FAU - 09/27/14 @ 5:00 PM

Add topic

USMCOWL said

hey guys. listen I will probably not be at the game this week. my mother in law has terminal cancer, and is in a hospice right now. just came on all of sudden.  may be tonight or ten days from now.  but in case somethings I will let you know. I may not want the tickets to go to waste, but haven't decided yet.  let you know as I hear something.
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2014, 2:54 PM #335362

Stay strong.
Go Owls!
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

hey guys. listen I will probably not be at the game this week. my mother in law has terminal cancer, and is in a hospice right now. just came on all of sudden.  may be tonight or ten days from now.  but in case somethings I will let you know. I may not want the tickets to go to waste, but haven't decided yet.  let you know as I hear something.

Thoughts and prayers to her and your kin.

#OwlFAMILY
Back to the top

Back to the top

USMCOWL said

God Bless during this time.
Back to the top

Back to the top

LETS GO OWLS!
Back to the top

USMC Owl Prayers to you and your family. #OwlFamily.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Don't know you, but I feel your pain.  I lost my sister a few years ago to cancer.  Nothing helps in the short run.  Just take care, support your spouse and cherish what time you have.  My prayers go out to ya.
Back to the top

thank you everyone for your support and prayers. My wife's mother didn't suffer long, as she passed this afternoon. don't know when services are or even if we are still coming or not to the game. will keep everyone updated.
Back to the top

Sorry for your loss.  Praying that your family is comforted during this time.  Glad to see at least as a community on this board we can agree on one thing and that's to support of fellow Owl.
Back to the top
Control functions: