Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs UTSA post game footage

FAU vs UTSA Postgame Celebration:

Back to the top

So proud of the scrappy band of guys we have representing our school.
Back to the top

Man what a game. To be honest with you guys, I thought it was over once UTSA went up by 10 with just under eight minutes left. We beat FIU Thursday (my birthday) it'd make for a great set up for a second half run. 
Back to the top

I had to leave the game in the second quarter , right after Lebanc's int.,but secretly watched the news feed to keep up with the game. I got bummed but then could hardly keep quiet at the end. Way to go Owls ! Keep it rolling ! Lets go kick some Kitty a.. on Thursday !
Back to the top

That was a GREAT game! These mishaps have to be avoided in the final minutes/seconds going forward in conference play.
Back to the top

Great win Owls and GREAT VIDEO - BOTH should impress our HS recruits!

Coach has great energy and I beleive they will learn to close out games and not celebrate too early. In each of the last two games we had BIG moments just prior to BIG disasters - keep the focus and close out the game guys til the FINAL whistle - NO MERCY!
Back to the top

AWESOME video, thank you so much for this. I really love the behind-the-scene stuff so I'm glad you guys are doing it.
Back to the top

fauowls5455 said

FAU vs UTSA Postgame Celebration:
Posted On: Sep 28th 2014, 2:34 AM #335699

Great video! This is what makes college football so awesome…playing for the pride in your school instead of money.
Back to the top

There are more people in that video that know the fight song than there are in the stands!
Back to the top

teambeer said

There are more people in that video that know the fight song than there are in the stands!
Posted On: Sep 28th 2014, 2:41 PM #335750

+1

I would love to see them start a tradition where everyone in the stadium stands between the 3rd and 4th quarter and sings the fight song, and have the words on the screen. After a while everyone would get to know the words.

When we played at Florida, the fans did something similar and sang…we are the boys from old Florida…I thought that was one of the coolest things to witness.
Back to the top
Control functions: