Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lynn Haven DB Reakwon Jones Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Reakwon Jones
DB/LB
6-1, 210
Lynn Haven, FL
A. Crawford Mosley

Reakwon Jones - Hudl

Back to the top

Back to the top

I'm a huge fan of Reakwon, think he is vastly underrated. Lots of people will question his lack of offers, but most coaching staffs are still trying to figure out if he's a linebacker or safety. FAU took the talent, which isn't a bad move. Get him on campus, then figure it out.
Back to the top

Andrew said

I'm a huge fan of Reakwon, think he is vastly underrated. Lots of people will question his lack of offers, but most coaching staffs are still trying to figure out if he's a linebacker or safety. FAU took the talent, which isn't a bad move. Get him on campus, then figure it out.
Posted On: Jul 29th 2014, 9:51 AM #332868

He has some great raw numbers. Just have to see if his body grows another 20 lbs. A 4.5 LB - NICE!
Back to the top

We say 6'1' , his profile says 6'2". Lets call him 6'1.5". A junior in HS with real nice numbers, including weight lifting numbers,will have no problem putting on the pounds. I'm not sure about 20, but an easy ten. I love getting the kids that can run and hit. They will be somewhere on the field. Just not sure where yet.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

We say 6'1' , his profile says 6'2". Lets call him 6'1.5". A junior in HS with real nice numbers, including weight lifting numbers,will have no problem putting on the pounds. I'm not sure about 20, but an easy ten. I love getting the kids that can run and hit. They will be somewhere on the field. Just not sure where yet.
Posted On: Jul 29th 2014, 7:20 PM #332873

Probably 5'11".
Back to the top

Back to the top

Also of note, the original tweet with the FAU announcement is no longer there - deleted.

See top post.
Back to the top

Two ACC visits?! I'm sensing a flip… :-/
Back to the top

Fine, with the announcement today, we need the room for some four stars baby!
Back to the top
Control functions: