Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

DL Brandin Bryant, LB David Lozandier lost for Remainder of Season

Back to the top

Medical redshirts or no? 
Back to the top

Brandon Kirby-Wolverlora Simon said

Medical redshirts or no? 
Posted On: Oct 6th 2014, 12:11 PM #336241

Eh, Lozanider played in 6 games… Bryant 5 games. Not looking good. It would have had to have been 2-3 games.
Back to the top

They could apply for other factors to be considered, but it wouldn't happen until after the season is over - if at all.

They (student-athletes) have to want to do it as well…
Back to the top

Andrew said

Medical redshirts or no?
Eh, Lozanider played in 6 games… Bryant 5 games. Not looking good. It would have had to have been 2-3 games.

Posted On: Oct 6th 2014, 12:30 PM #336242
i believe they still can Medical redshirt  and i believe Lozandier never redshirted either.I hope these guy are granted Medical 
Back to the top

0wlfan32 said

Andrew said

Medical redshirts or no?

Posted On: Oct 6th 2014, 12:30 PM #336242
i believe they still can Medical redshirt  and i believe Lozandier never redshirted either.I hope these guy are granted Medical 
Posted On: Oct 6th 2014, 2:07 PM #336246

Popularly known as a medical redshirt, a hardship waiver may be granted to athletes who appear in fewer than 30% of team competitions (none after the midpoint of the season) then suffers a season-ending injury.

That's off Wiki, so Bryant could be in the clear if FAU made a bowl… and played in the C-USA title game.
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: