Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

National High School Football Playoffs

Add topic

Has anybody heard of this?

It states FAU looks to be the inaugual site?

Recruiting Roundup: Meet two-sport star Sotonye "Soso" Jamabo - College Football - SI.com

The Illinois-based Paragon Marketing Group and ESPN, which reportedly conceived the idea of a “State Champions Bowl Series,” could stage one to three games in Florida on Dec. 27. This would not be a tournament, as each team would play one game. FAU in Boca Raton is considered a candidate to host the inaugural set of contests

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Yes, there are talks about it, and other things along these lines as well…USMCOWL raised it a little while back I believe.

FAU is open to anything that gets their name out there, and evaluates on a case by case basis.

However, nothing is cooked - at this point in time.
Back to the top

Ah, thanks for the info Rick…didn't realize this had been discussed on here before.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Ah, thanks for the info Rick…didn't realize this had been discussed on here before.
Posted On: Oct 16th 2014, 10:33 AM #336437

Good piece, thanks for posting!
Back to the top

Rick said

Yes, there are talks about it, and other things along these lines as well…USMCOWL raised it a little while back I believe.

FAU is open to anything that gets their name out there, and evaluates on a case by case basis.

However, nothing is cooked - at this point in time.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2014, 7:20 PM #336430

That's great I mean we should be using that stadium for anything and everything and I mean anything………..
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: