Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gameday tailgate?

So Im finally planning to get down there to the new stadium with the wife and plan to drag out some fellow former grads to the game.  Whats the story with the tailgate?  What time will lots open, where are the lots and what kind of rules are there?  Did a search of the site and didnt see any guidance-  Help me out!
Back to the top

TwotimeinTampa said

So Im finally planning to get down there to the new stadium with the wife and plan to drag out some fellow former grads to the game.  Whats the story with the tailgate?  What time will lots open, where are the lots and what kind of rules are there?  Did a search of the site and didnt see any guidance-  Help me out!
Posted On: Oct 21st 2014, 4:34 PM #336850

Great to hear! In regards to tailgating our lots open up 4 hours in advance. All that we ask is you do not take up multiple spots for your tailgating and no glass bottles. Those are pretty much the major rules that we have in place.  The parking lots are close to stadium, but not right across the street from it, those are for our Season Ticket Holders.

Not sure if you have your tickets yet, but if you give me a call at 561-297-6720 I will be more than happy to help you out with all of that, as well as email you over a parking map to see which lots we do use.  Look forward to speaking with you soon.  GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Don't take up multiple spots. Funny. I got to one game a little late and the silver lot was packed full of tailgaters taking up multiple spots. No problem now because I just drove  until I found a spot. But if we ever get to the point where we have more season ticket holders and we need all the spots, that will need to be enforced.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Don't take up multiple spots. Funny. I got to one game a little late and the silver lot was packed full of tailgaters taking up multiple spots. No problem now because I just drove  until I found a spot. But if we ever get to the point where we have more season ticket holders and we need all the spots, that will need to be enforced.
Posted On: Oct 21st 2014, 5:47 PM #336855

That has been addressed, especially after the home opener.
Back to the top

We have always had luck setting up larger tailgates in the lot by the burrow, we park along the grassy area and set up camp  under the trees.  It's nice to have the shade and you have plenty of room.  The only issue is the fire ants.  

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: