Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FINALLY 6 home games.

After only having 5 home games forever for 2015 we finally have 6.

Miami 9/12/15
Buffalo 9/19/15
FIU
Marshall
MT
North Texas

Got my 2015 renewal form and those are the games listed.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Those are great games… I'm getting season tickets for sure.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Those are great games… I'm getting season tickets for sure.
Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 9:19 AM #337920

Great to hear! We are currently taking deposits for New Season Ticket Holders as we speak. The deposit is $50 per seat that for as many seats as you wish to have and the $10 service charge. This will allow you to get on the list and select your seats for the 2015 season before the general public.  Placing a deposit early puts you higher on the list to select after we complete our renewal period, and the money put down will go towards you final total after you selct your seats. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day and GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Charlotte, WKU, and Old Dominion will be our intradivisional away games. I'll take that!
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

Charlotte, WKU, and Old Dominion will be our intradivisional away games. I'll take that!
Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 1:00 PM #337932

Charlotte joins so soon? That's a really good draw! 

Can't wait! 
Back to the top

OwlFamily said

Miami 9/12/15
Buffalo 9/19/15
FIU
Marshall
MT
North Texas

Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 7:52 AM #337916

I hate to be the #wellactually guy here, but I believe that the 2 West division games change every year. So we will play two games next season against any team that is not UNT or UTSA; leaving behind the top teams on their side in La Tech, Rice, UTEP and USM. But yes, this schedule is definitely something to look forward to and I'm sure the coaching staff is selling the 2015 recruits on this as well.
Back to the top

So then I guess UAB is swithching out to the west Division to make room for UNC-Charlotte (I just REALLY like that name better than just plain old Charlotte).
Back to the top

nextdoorSTB said

OwlFamily said

Miami 9/12/15
Buffalo 9/19/15
FIU
Marshall
MT
North Texas

Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 7:52 AM #337916

I hate to be the #wellactually guy here, but I believe that the 2 West division games change every year. So we will play two games next season against any team that is not UNT or UTSA; leaving behind the top teams on their side in La Tech, Rice, UTEP and USM. But yes, this schedule is definitely something to look forward to and I'm sure the coaching staff is selling the 2015 recruits on this as well.
Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 6:11 PM #337941

Good chance it will be UTEP and La. Tech then, we have never played either of them but have played the other Western Division team the past 2 years.
Back to the top

I wish the Miami and Buffalo game were reversed. I'd like to play a team on our level before taking on Miami. That game is going to be crazy though. I believe I saw earlier that we'll be starting with an FCS opponent now?
Back to the top

I loved getting my ticket renewal form in the mailbox after arriving home from Dallas this weekend…they should try to time these mailings with victories. Not a good time to ask me for money after that performance.  :Big-Grin:

Re: Miami…I've always felt that if were ever going to catch one of the big boys with their pants down, it'll be week one, so I like the date. More so, I love that it'll be a sellout! That stadium will be out of control and win or lose we walk out of there impressing every U fan with our facilities, no doubt.
Back to the top
Control functions: