Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Students Are Now Required to Answer Sex Questions . . .

Add topic

Back to the top

*sigh*

Typical FAU idiocy and President Kelly's first PR test. 

Worse, the FAU spokesperson failed to proofread his response thus making us look even stupider.
Back to the top

This should be challenged along the lines of a violation of someone's fourth amendment rights or the students should write in they are invoking their fifth amendment right and not respond.

This is just asinine.
Back to the top

sigep77 said

This should be challenged along the lines of a violation of someone's fourth amendment rights or the students should write in they are invoking their fifth amendment right and not respond.

This is just asinine.
Posted On: Nov 21st 2014, 11:33 AM #338343

:Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:
Back to the top

so this gets pulled when Clemson tries it and then it gets pushed through at FAU? nice way to make a joke out of the universitiy.

Back to the top

trust me, someone is going to threaten to sue, and it will get dropped. but it did shock me to read this. definltey a violation of someone's private life.  so to speak.
Back to the top

I just dont get it…whomever was part of this and didn't stop it should be fired immediately.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Those of you who are Florida   taxpayers should demand to know who is responsible for this. It isn't an office or a department; it is a person or group of persons. Then you should demand to know what's going to be done about it. I was a student there a long, long time ago – in the 1960s. But if a university gumshoe had asked me these questions, my response would have included a pair of upraised middle fingers, just  for starters. 
Back to the top
Control functions: