Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ MTSU - 11/22/14 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

this maybe just the beginning of the steps backwards. I will be shocked if this current class of recruits stick. Fab15 could be gone before it ever arrives 
Back to the top

Hey 

bmarkey said

Folks, it is just heart breaking to watch the way this team steals defeat away from victory.

From the sure thing win at Wyoming (take a knee or kick the FG!) to the many last-minute defensive breakdowns (including tonight) and the poor coaching decisions - all those runs up the middle, calling a timeout tonight on the extra point with only :19 to play, the fake punt, the disgraceful performance at FIU and UNT … It's disgusting and sucks the life of me out of a spectator.

I am thoroughly unimpressed with the coaching and lack of heart overall. This year (despite what those idiots on TV just said) has been a huge step backward in the redevelopment of FAU football. It's very sad.
Posted On: Nov 22nd 2014, 11:22 PM #338569
they say doing the same thing over and over again expecting differnt result is the definition of insanity. Well when we keep loosing the same way… 
Back to the top

The Old Dominion game will tell a lot. The seniors must stand up for themselves, and the underclassmen must stand up for the seniors. For many seniors, this will be their last football game. They deserve to have a good memory of it. They have been through so much, including that incredible coaching debacle last year. They came through that. I would really hate to see them have a memory of their final game that haunts them for the rest of their lives. As the late Al Davis of the Oakland Raiders used to say, "Just win, baby."
Back to the top

grayowl said

The Old Dominion game will tell a lot. The seniors must stand up for themselves, and the underclassmen must stand up for the seniors. For many seniors, this will be their last football game. They deserve to have a good memory of it. They have been through so much, including that incredible coaching debacle last year. They came through that. I would really hate to see them have a memory of their final game that haunts them for the rest of their lives. As the late Al Davis of the Oakland Raiders used to say, "Just win, baby."
Posted On: Nov 22nd 2014, 11:42 PM #338575

quoting a guy who had more staff changeovers than anyteam in the NFL. lol. jk. good quote.
Back to the top

They should't have fired Pelini. Point blank period. Dumbest descion ever 
Back to the top

Wright's been calling runs up the middle for years and he just can't get away from it. It's like, it worked once and he keeps thinking "ah, ok, maybe THIS time..no, maybe this time. ok, we'll try it again and so on." We've got speed at running back, why not a toss to the edge? Why not a bubble screen?

Just a disaster of a year.
Back to the top

Guest said

They should't have fired Pelini. Point blank period. Dumbest descion ever
Posted On: Nov 23rd 2014, 12:24 AM #338578
oh yeah… Pelini had such a great track record…..lest we not forget spike the ball spike the ball on 4th down…

Oh and that little coke problem….
Back to the top

Don't forget that we nearly lost to Wagner at home under him. And that we were "soaring" along at a 2-6 clip when he departed. And the late losses to Middle Tennessee, Rice and Marshall. And the operative mantra of blaming most of those who came before him for whatever issues arose. And….
Back to the top

Oh yea…. Well too bad It was later discovered palini didn't have a drug problem 
Back to the top

I don't know whether he did or didn't, or does or doesn't. But as one human being to another, I hope he doesn't. I don't wish that on anyone.
Back to the top
Control functions: