Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Red Chrome Mini Helmets are nearing our Store within the next week.  We have been working with Schutt since September 4.  Can't wait to see them.
Back to the top

This just in!  FAU Red Chrome Mini Helmets.  As Teri Hatcher once said on an episode of Seinfeld, "They are spectacular!"

Beware, the chroming process is expensive to accomplish.  This is NOT your average mini helmet.  The photo does not show how awesome these really are.

Enjoy!

FAU Red Chrome Mini Helmet
Back to the top

How many of these do you have? Will they last thru the end of the week?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

canadianowl said

How many of these do you have? Will they last thru the end of the week?
Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 11:18 PM #337960

I think they should last, but I never know for sure.  I think I know who you are (you sit a couple rows in front of me at the game?). I will set one aside until the end of the week for you.  

Anyone who can't get to The Store for a few days can call and save one by leaving me their name and contact information.  561-367-3945. Or you can pay by phone and have it waiting for you.

Back to the top

We have just created some FAU Basketball Gear for The Store...

We have designs for cotton shirts as well as moisture-wicking polyester.

Go FAU Basketball! Men's & Women's...

FAU Basketball Gear
Back to the top

If anyone needs any FAU Gear for the game tomorrow, today is the day to get it.  Black Friday Specials continue at 10am today (and end at 6pm) with 15% off everything in-stock.  online customers use coupon code: thanks

It's Owl Time - The Store
156 NW 20th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 367-3945

www.ItsOwlTime.com

Go Owls!!

Back to the top

Will you be open before the game tomorrow Mark? Any red mini helmets left? I'll order one online if you won't be open. 
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Will you be open before the game tomorrow Mark? Any red mini helmets left? I'll order one online if you won't be open. 
Posted On: Nov 28th 2014, 12:58 PM #338769

We will be open at 9AM tomorrow.  I will personally be there from 9AM - 11AM, then my son will take over (so I can get to the game) and we will stay open until the usual 4PM.

Plenty of Red Chrome mini helmets left…but they have been really popular.
Back to the top

We are officially announcing our Owl with Sunglasses has a name: Owlfred.

For the trademark process, we are claiming first-use-in-commerce as December 5, 2014.  We were going to use the name: big bird, but it was already taken.

Go Owls!!

Owlfred
Back to the top

Blast from the past...

Franz Joseph, former Linebacker (class of 2008) stopped by today.

Man, we could have used him this year!

Franz Joseph @ The Store
Back to the top
Control functions: