Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME DAY THREAD: Old Dominion @ FAU - 11/29/14 @ 12:00 PM

Add topic

walty12 said

You give a HC 3 years…all of this conversation on firing Partraige is silly.

Posted On: Nov 30th 2014, 12:35 PM #339035
I agree if a program shows no stability it kills you with recruits and it affects the current players. I also agree on the predictability of the play calling that sucked. Its a mess if you can't close games (last 4) that should have ended in victory. For FAU this should be a no brainer, all the material items are there, stadium, area, campus, etc.. Might be time to look at a Pro that would like to head coach college. Kind of like Schnelly did with the U.   
Back to the top

talon said

walty12 said

You give a HC 3 years…all of this conversation on firing Partraige is silly.

Posted On: Nov 30th 2014, 12:35 PM #339035
I agree if a program shows no stability it kills you with recruits and it affects the current players. I also agree on the predictability of the play calling that sucked. Its a mess if you can't close games (last 4) that should have ended in victory. For FAU this should be a no brainer, all the material items are there, stadium, area, campus, etc.. Might be time to look at a Pro that would like to head coach college. Kind of like Schnelly did with the U.   
Posted On: Dec 2nd 2014, 7:12 AM #339129

Im confused, he came in last December after firing our HC for drug use.  We lost some close games…lets give him a full year to develop and recruit.  Wow.

Pro coach?  Do you know what we pay CP?  I dont mean to be blunt or rude, but some of you post on here like we are a high powered, deep pocketed SEC program.  

Our program is doing just fine, we have stability.  We have a rookie coach who is passionate, hard working, and geniunly cares about our program.  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Great post walty - very well said!
Back to the top
Control functions: