Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Men's Basketball Tip-Off Luncheon

Add topic

Here is an event for those wishing to get involved.  Even though it is being organized by the OSF, you do not have to be a member to join this event:

Dear Basketball Family and Friends,

You are cordially invited to attend the FAU Men's Basketball Tip-Off Luncheon on Monday, December 1, 2014.  The program will include a lunch and discussion with Head Coach Michael Curry and members of the 2014-15 Men's Basketball Team.

Please see the attached flyer for details. The event will cost $30 per person. For payment and to reserve your spot, please contact Chandra Roberson in the OSF office at 561-297-4621 or email at [email protected] by Monday, November 17, 2014. Attire: Business casual.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Go Owls!

OSF Staff

Men's Basketball Luncheon
Back to the top

We plan to be there, should be a good event
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

We plan to be there, should be a good event
Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 8:49 PM #337955

Awesome.  Hopefully others will attend as well. This new Men's basketball staff deserves our support.  They have been extremely supportive of what I am trying to accomplish at The Store and they deserve every opportunity to create a good basketball program at FAU.  I believe they have the ability to do so if fans will give them more than a few games to do so.  

Owls Up!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Here is an event for those wishing to get involved.  Even though it is being organized by the OSF, you do not have to be a member to join this event:

Dear Basketball Family and Friends,

You are cordially invited to attend the FAU Men's Basketball Tip-Off Luncheon on Monday, December 1, 2014.  The program will include a lunch and discussion with Head Coach Michael Curry and members of the 2014-15 Men's Basketball Team.

Please see the attached flyer for details. The event will cost $30 per person. For payment and to reserve your spot, please contact Chandra Roberson in the OSF office at 561-297-4621 or email at [email protected] by Monday, November 17, 2014. Attire: Business casual.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Go Owls!

OSF Staff

Men's Basketball Luncheon
Posted On: Nov 11th 2014, 10:06 AM #337921

Last call for this tip-off luncheon with Coach Curry…
Back to the top

This was a great event, about 100 folks showed. Not sure if anyone else from here made it, but we were able to go and had fun. Learned a bit and coach currys wife stole the show lol. They are definitely all in on FAU, looking forward to some good things to come
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

This was a great event, about 100 folks showed. Not sure if anyone else from here made it, but we were able to go and had fun. Learned a bit and coach currys wife stole the show lol. They are definitely all in on FAU, looking forward to some good things to come
Posted On: Dec 3rd 2014, 12:09 AM #339225

Great to hear!  I was supposed to attend.  My wife ended up getting a real bad case of the flu and had to be hospitalized. She passed it to me and I was in bed instead of at the Luncheon. Darn.  Glad to hear it was a good time.

We are on the mend…but as a reminder to all: get a flu shot  :)

Back to the top

Sorry to hear it mark!
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

Sorry to hear it mark!
Posted On: Dec 3rd 2014, 4:41 PM #339283

+1

Feel better!
Back to the top
Control functions: