Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaches on the Road Nov. 30th - Dec. 14th

Add topic

I come across a lot of this stuff in my daily activity, so thought I would just catalog it here. Plus I also would like to know what's going on.

Dec. 8th

- FAU head coach Charlie Partridge is expected to go in-home with Rodrick Archer today. Cincinnati head coach Eddie Gran expected on Tuesday.

- Owls assistant Dan Shula reached out to Piper 2016 OL Morgan Krall. Name to also know at Piper is Travis Liburd he ran for 3,561 yards in his career.

Dec. 5th

- We've mentioned back-up plans at linebacker before. Jacob Douglas looks to be one. He camped at in Tallahassee with the Owls and says he will OV on Jan. 16th.

Dec. 4th

- FAU assistant Terrance Jamison went in-home with linebacker Whitney Simon – an unknown prospect out of Orlando Jones High. He's the No. 42 player in the Orlando Sentinel's Top 60 but doesn't have any scholarship offers. Southern Illinois also visited with Simon this week.

- Owls also went in-home with commit Ladante Harris.

- California the latest school to show interest in FAU commit Reakwon Jones.

- Rodrick Archer says FAU coaches will go in-home on Monday. Cincinnati expected the next day.

Dec. 3rd

- Dwyer three-star defensive end Alex Davis committed to Georgia Southern last night. Like Allen, Davis had been a priority for months. A little surprised at this one, thought he was a must get.

- Julian Allen has been a priority for FAU since August, and the Owls were at Lackawanna C.C. earlier this week to see the three-star tight end. Allen is currently committed to South Alabama – but FAU, Mississippi State and Southern Miss are all in the picture. He's a mid-year enrollee. Should be noted that linebacker Quvaughn Jones is also at Lackawanna. I don't think FAU wants to take a JUCO linebacker, but with Reakwon Jones wavering, some other names might surface.

- One-time Syracuse commit three-star cornerback Gerald Robinson tweets that FAU will go in-home tomorrow.

- Jack Breshears will visit with FAU OL Coach Bart Miller in home.

- Azeez Al-Shaair spent some time today in home with FAU Coaches Nick Caley and Roc Bellantoni.

- FAU is offer No. 1 for 2016 East Lake LB Jake Hansen.

- 2017? Why not. Owls offer St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Trevon Grimes.

Dec. 2nd

- Owls assistant Roc Bellantoni goes in-home with Owls' commit J'Quan Napier.

- One of those offers you just have to put out. Owls offer 2016 Berkley Prep (Fla.) defensive tackle Bo Peek – who's got all the offers.

- FAU has a coach at Fort Pierce Central High home of 2015 wide receiver Nehari Crawford, 2016 three-star linebacker Greg Simmons and 2016 three-star tackle Stewart Reese. Owls were the first to offer Simmons over the summer.

- Sticking on the Treasure Coast, FAU was also at Vero Beach High to see prized 2016 four-star end Patrick Bethel. But the names to remember are the 2015 guys. Three-star tackle Reche Thomas, linebacker Tyler Horstman (a Bowling Green commit) and cornerback Anthony Pearson, who is a late bloomer.

Dec. 1st

-Bart Miller and Chris Hurd go in home with Tallahassee Linclon (Fla.) three-star tackle and FAU commit Tarrick Thomas. The duo then goes and visits Mosley (Fla.) three-star linebacker and FAU commit Reakwon Jones. Jones has been a popular guy this week. Indiana and Pittsburgh have also made the rounds.

-FAU in Mississippi? Yep. Owls go in-home with Starkville (Ms.) wide receiver Raphael Leonard.

- FAU in Wisconsin? Yep. Franklin (Wisc.) offensive tackle Bryan Beck tweets he will take an official visit to campus this weekend.

- Owls land a commitment from Glades Central (Fla.) defensive tackle Steven Leggett.

- FAU was in the building at Lennard High out in Ruskin. Diontae Johnson is the name to know there.
Back to the top

Your recruiting coverage is incredible. We are very grateful for your hardwork & coverage of the owls!
Back to the top

Seriously man! Thank you.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Thanks so much Andrew. Its great to hear from you and I still enjoy following you on Twitter and your recruting insights.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Thanks guys, I try to do what I can, when I can.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Andrew said

- FAU in Wisconsin? Yep. Franklin (Wisc.) offensive tackle Bryan Beck tweets he will take an official visit to campus this weekend.

Posted On: Dec 3rd 2014, 10:25 AM #339256

Checked in with Bryan.

Said he is "going home and thinking about it then maybe."

(Committing)
Back to the top

Rick said

Andrew said

Posted On: Dec 3rd 2014, 10:25 AM #339256

Checked in with Bryan.

Said he is "going home and thinking about it then maybe."

(Committing)

Posted On: Dec 7th 2014, 3:18 PM #339466

Done deal!

Back to the top
Control functions: