Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF Quarterback Jeff Driskell Transfering to LA Tech

Add topic

Scholarship was not renewed at UF as a 5th year senior.  Jeff is the brother if Owl QB Jason Driskel:

Driskel to Louisiana Tech
Back to the top

This could be fun. We are supposed to play UTEP and La Tech next season as our Western opponents, but with the UAB situation, it seems like that has changed. It would be great to host the Bulldogs (who I expect to win the West next season) and have the Driskel Bowl in our back yard.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

have the Driskel Bowl in our back yard.
Posted On: Jan 7th 2015, 11:31 AM #340513

I like the sound of that.
Quez is still our starter, I hope Henkerson RS this year, and Driskel would be 2nd string and gets to play a few snaps.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

This could be fun. We are supposed to play UTEP and La Tech next season as our Western opponents, but with the UAB situation, it seems like that has changed. It would be great to host the Bulldogs (who I expect to win the West next season) and have the Driskel Bowl in our back yard.
Posted On: Jan 7th 2015, 11:31 AM #340513

I don't think that will change, they will simply plop Charlotte into the UAB slot keeping the divisions the same as this year. Unless they add another program which seems unlikely at this point for the upcoming year.
Back to the top
Control functions: