Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Visitors for weekend of January 17th

Add topic

In the spirit of Andrew, here's a short list of this weekend's visitors…

Confirmed:

WR Ladante Harris -  Current commit: Notebook: WR LaDante Harris commits to FAU - Owl's Nest

LB Jacob Douglas - Current commit: Jacksonville LB Jacob Douglas Commits to FAU Football - Owl's Nest

DE Steven Leggett - Current Commit: Belle Glade DE Steven Leggett Commits to FAU Football - Owl's Nest

WR Jawuan Harris - Current Commit: St. Thomas Aquinas WR Jay Harris Commits to FAU Football - Owl's Nest

DB Jalen Young - Current commit: Seminole Ridge DB Jalen Young Commits to FAU Football - Owl's Nest

LB Azeez Al-Shaair - Current Commit: 2015 FAU Football Commit List Discussion Thread - Owl's Nest

LB/RB Kal-el Williams - Current Commit: 2015 FAU Football Commit List Discussion Thread - Owl's Nest

WR Raphael Leonard - 6-2, 190 lb pass catcher from Starkville Mississippi who was being courted by Arkansas State and ULL before receiving offers from the latter alongside FAU, and UAB.

DB Jarius Adams - Rutgers commit, and former team mate of FAU commit Daniel Parr at Dwyer High School. Three star prospect with a number of offers, including four C-USA programs and most notably Michigan who he has lined up an official with for the 30th.
Back to the top

Feel awful for the young men who hold offers from UAB. Sadly, some of them were onLY offered from UAB. What's going on there is an attack on higher education, the arts, athletics, and lower socio-economic youths who only had one chance to get a free education. Disgusting to the point that I become sick to my stomach.

That being said, will be great to land a taller receiver like Leonard. Adams would be a big get to a defensive backfield that'll need to be replenished. Just show him pictures of winter time in Piscataway compared to FAU and the new operations center and he'll sign the bottom line faster than you can say "Rutgers doesn't belong in the Big Ten."
Back to the top

Or have him hosted by Nick Intercola who just left NJ!
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

Feel awful for the young men who hold offers from UAB. Sadly, some of them were onLY offered from UAB. What's going on there is an attack on higher education, the arts, athletics, and lower socio-economic youths who only had one chance to get a free education. Disgusting to the point that I become sick to my stomach.

That being said, will be great to land a taller receiver like Leonard. Adams would be a big get to a defensive backfield that'll need to be replenished. Just show him pictures of winter time in Piscataway compared to FAU and the new operations center and he'll sign the bottom line faster than you can say "Rutgers doesn't belong in the Big Ten."
Posted On: Jan 16th 2015, 2:15 PM #340874

Being formerly known as NJOWL, I could not agree with all of this more. 

The winter & big ten parts are spot on. 
Back to the top

Just a little background on the reports out there of FIU offensive lineman commit Richard Williams visiting FAU this weekend. Williams didn't want anyone – including the FIU coaches – to know about the visit, but that won't be the case because of some media report is out there. Awful situation when someone who doesn't have the best interest in the prospective student athlete steps in. Hope Partridge and the staff can pull this flip off even though they have been exposed.
Back to the top

Guest said

Just a little background on the reports out there of FIU offensive lineman commit Richard Williams visiting FAU this weekend. Williams didn't want anyone – including the FIU coaches – to know about the visit, but that won't be the case because of some media report is out there. Awful situation when someone who doesn't have the best interest in the prospective student athlete steps in. Hope Partridge and the staff can pull this flip off even though they have been exposed.
Posted On: Jan 16th 2015, 7:37 PM #340893
That's intresting I'm guessing the kid didn't want to make the FIU coaches worry putting his scholarship in jeperody there who's knows maybe?
Well there is a lot of talent on campus today this weekend I'm a big fan of the Jalen young kid.
I hope we can finish 1 or 2 in the comfrence in recurring it would be nice to have something we can hang out hat on after a 3-9 season 
Back to the top

Stealing a kid from FIU would be nice…that's something OC40 can hang his hat on.
Back to the top

How can you possibly pick FIU over FAU at this point?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

OC40…you are right to be excited about Jalen Young. Very talented athlete. One of those kids that stands out when you watch a group of HS players. Where he will play , I don't know. I do know that he will play where ever the coaches need him to and play well. He is one of the local guys that I'm glad  decided to stay home.  Off the subject, looks like Mrs. Parr is tweeting visitors to try and sell FAU. Gotta love her drive to make FAU better.
Back to the top

Rick said

DB Jarius Adams - Rutgers commit, and former team mate of FAU commit Daniel Parr at Dwyer High School. Three star prospect with a number of offers, including four C-USA programs and most notably Michigan who he has lined up an official with for the 30th.

Posted On: Jan 16th 2015, 2:09 PM #340873

Back to the top
Control functions: