Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Causey Decommits

Add topic

Just announced on his twitter account:

Back to the top

Damn...

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Come on. We knew that was coming.
Back to the top

When one door closes, another opens…

Keep your eyes peeled on Jarius Adams.

Back to the top

Parr's team mate. He will need to by pass some really nice offers to stay here. I saw his latest tweet and I saw one from Parr's mom saying it would be nice if he stayed and went to FAU. Pretty cool that the mom has that much interest in her son's team. Time will tell.
Back to the top

It's still a really bad loss whether we expected or not. He was a 4 star player rates by espn. This is turning into a very average class fast 
Back to the top

As will most if not all Group of 5 recruiting classes. The BigBoys will be lying through thier teeth the next three weeks and promise/lie to many lower 4* and decent 3* recruits to pad their benches and scout teams. Sad that kids and families can't see this!

We will still be a very high ranked class amont the Group of 5 though!
Back to the top

Methinks we took that offer off the table.

"They have to respect me looking around" BS is not what will keep your offer on the table. I hope it works out for him, if you're not all in, you're all out. 
Back to the top

Whatever the other schools are saying about us… is working.

Hopefully our new athletic complex will change things in our favor… if the Palm Beach Post isn't successful in trying to kill it first
Back to the top

Rick said

When one door closes, another opens…

Keep your eyes peeled on Jarius Adams.

Posted On: Jan 18th 2015, 2:06 PM #340988

Maybe but doubtful Adams will flip
 this is a big loss Like others have said this is becoming an AVG class and this is what Charlie was brought here to do.
Back to the top
Control functions: