Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

St. Thomas Aquinas WR Jay Harris Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Enjoy New Jersey kid.

Harriott…????  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Seriously, can someone ask Coach Partridge what the heck is going on with that guy?

We hire a HS coach largely because of his connections to a very strong senior class of kids and he's unable to get one of them to stick??? He better be one hell of a coach because right now, I'm not sold on his recruiting ability.
Back to the top

Remember when everyone thought it was awesome that the St.Thomas Athletic director was at Charlies press conference…….zero STA kids in two years?  
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Remember when everyone thought it was awesome that the St.Thomas Athletic director was at Charlies press conference…….zero STA kids in two years?

Posted On: Jan 26th 2015, 11:36 AM #341192

Austin Bland.
Back to the top

Bland was a Pelini kid.
Back to the top

Teambeer…100% agree. The tortoise and the hare…Harriot was the hare. "He is like a father figure to me". What a let down.
Back to the top

teambeer said

He better be one hell of a coach because right now, I'm not sold on his recruiting ability.
Posted On: Jan 26th 2015, 6:57 AM #341185

Well, what did you think of our running game this last season?

Back to the top

owl2Doc said

teambeer said

He better be one hell of a coach because right now, I'm not sold on his recruiting ability.
Posted On: Jan 26th 2015, 6:57 AM #341185

Well, what did you think of our running game this last season?

Posted On: Jan 26th 2015, 4:39 PM #341207

They either fumbled, got injured, or weren't good.

So yeah….

But next year I think they will be real good!
Back to the top

We will be a little bit older and one year more  experienced. RB last year got a C+. Add to it the experience and Tre Rodriguez ( watch him guys. He is good ) and we should be much better than last year.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

We will be a little bit older and one year more  experienced. RB last year got a C+. Add to it the experience and Tre Rodriguez ( watch him guys. He is good ) and we should be much better than last year.
Posted On: Jan 26th 2015, 5:06 PM #341209

Our group of RB's are seriously talented.  If our OLine progresses…our offense will be top 3 in CUSA this year.  I wouldn't be surprised to see 6-7 games of over 500 yards of offense.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: