Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Star Discussion - For people that like facts

Add topic

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

This is because there are about 6 times as many three stars as there are 5 stars.
Also someone came out yesterday that said a 5 star was 33x times more likely to get drafted in the 1st round then a two stars.
The 1 round Draft picks have the most starters in the NFL the 2nd is UDFA because well a team signs like 15 a year as oppose to 7 draft picks.
Schools like Bama seem to be doing fine with there 5 stars.
Back to the top

There is not a SINGLE 5 star starting in the Super Bowl….

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

This is because there are about 6 times as many three stars as there are 5 stars.
Also someone came out yesterday that said a 5 star was 33x times more likely to get drafted in the 1st round then a two stars.
The 1 round Draft picks have the most starters in the NFL the 2nd is UDFA because well a team signs like 15 a year as oppose to 7 draft picks.

Posted On: Jan 28th 2015, 3:12 PM #341274

You are 67% more likely to write then instead of than.  I know the "e" is so close to the "a".
Back to the top

You guys are right BAMA,LSU Ohio State all should give up on 4 and 5 stars they don't seem to be working out for those programs.
Back to the top

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Posted On: Jan 28th 2015, 3:12 PM #341274

You are 67% more likely to write then instead of than.  I know the "e" is so close to the "a".

Posted On: Jan 28th 2015, 3:47 PM #341277

Omg you got me good one buddy………
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

You guys are right BAMA,LSU Ohio State all should give up on 4 and 5 stars they don't seem to be working out for those programs.
Posted On: Jan 28th 2015, 4:05 PM #341278

Dude, its January…lets just go back and forth until August.   :Smug:

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Yea, Michigan UF Texas and Miami all just called and said this post is BS.

Back to the top

So with all our 0-2 star players throughout the years, we could have been winning our conference, heck even going for national championships with all that talent!
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlcountry40 said

Dude, its January…lets just go back and forth until August.   :Smug:
Posted On: Jan 28th 2015, 5:44 PM #341282

:Laughing:
Back to the top
Control functions: