Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

2015 FAU Football Schedule

TV Schedule

09-05 @ Tulsa - CBS Sports Network

09-11 vs Miami - Fox Sports 1

09-19 vs Buffallo - ASN

09-26 @ Charlotte - ASN

10-10 vs Rice - Fox College Sports

10-17 vs Marshall - Fox College Sports

10-24 @ UTEP - ASN

10-31 vs FIU - ASN

11-07 @ WKU - Fox Affiliate

11-14 vs MTSU - ASN

11-21 @ UF - SEC Network

11-28 @ ODU - ASN
Back to the top

Really surprised we got Rice at home and not La. Tech as we played Rice  in our first CUSA season. This will make la. tech the only CUSA team we still have not played.

Sets up better for us as Rice loses 8 starters on D including their ENTIDE D backfield and DT Covington going pro!

Still surprised though!
Back to the top

This is the most favorable schedule we've had in a while. Having another home game makes a big difference.
Back to the top

Having three of the last four on the road (with UF counted as a loss) is a concern, but at least we have six home games!
Back to the top

Rick said

Having three of the last four on the road (with UF counted as a loss) is a concern, but at least we have six home games!

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2015, 4:41 PM #341492

Especially in cold weather locations.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

Rick said

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2015, 4:50 PM #341494

When I first saw that schedule I said to myself we better have 6 or 7 wins going into those final games.
Back to the top

Can we please not start with predictions already. I don't want to get my hopes too high and get crushed half way through like this past season. I'll wait for the Tulsa and Miami game before I make any predictions. What better way to assess your team as a whole than to wait for the results vs a sub par team that we crushed last year and a Power 5 in-state rival.  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Jack David Whidden III said

Rick said

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2015, 4:50 PM #341494

When I first saw that schedule I said to myself we better have 6 or 7 wins going into those final games.
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2015, 5:01 PM #341495

Well it's not like we're starting with Nebraska and Bama to start the season lol. We can very easily be 3-1 heading into the Bye
Back to the top

Scarlett pledged to UF tonight, which means we'll likely see him in November.
Back to the top

Update on our opponent next season, Rice.

Their D and specifically the D line just took another loss as DE Nordstrom has decided to NOT play football next year as he got a real nice job after graduating. Good for him AND OUR OWLS! That makes NINE (9) D starters to replace next season for Rice.

Rice DE Brian Nordstrom taking energy job, won't play in 2015 | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo Sports
Back to the top
Control functions: