Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tom Oxley Center used in new HBO series

Add topic

Found out that the Ox is being used as part of a TV show called Ballers which will appear on HBO. According to UP no one knows who will show up for the filming and security will be tight so no one will be allowed near the center for the next few days. Wonder if we are getting rent money for this? lol. Also a perfect time to maybe show our plans to some of the people who will be down for filming maybe lol.   Anyway thought i would share.

University Press : HBO series “Ballers” comes to the Oxley
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

According to UP no one knows who will show up for the filming and security will be tight so no one will be allowed near the center for the next few days.
Posted On: Mar 4th 2015, 6:49 PM #343118

Guess they didn't get the memo…

:Laughing:
Back to the top

apprantley. you think AD Chun is talking to some of the people in charge maybe getting some donations?
Back to the top

I don't think that is a donor crowd, no.
Back to the top

ok. it be nice though.
Back to the top

Rick said

USMCOWL said

According to UP no one knows who will show up for the filming and security will be tight so no one will be allowed near the center for the next few days.

Posted On: Mar 4th 2015, 6:59 PM #343119

All those people there were the extras for those scenes. Also, they were just shooting here yesterday.
Back to the top

Hopefully we made some money off the deal.
Back to the top

John_Z said

Rick said

USMCOWL said

All those people there were the extras for those scenes. Also, they were just shooting here yesterday.
Posted On: Mar 4th 2015, 7:49 PM #343123

Rick said

Posted On: Mar 4th 2015, 7:51 PM #343124

Well the production company pays for the extra's and pays for the renting of the facility. It had to be a pretty decent sum. i have to go down tomorrow to do renew our season tickets, I will ask my ticket guy.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

John_Z said

Rick said

USMCOWL said

Rick said

Well the production company pays for the extra's and pays for the renting of the facility. It had to be a pretty decent sum. i have to go down tomorrow to do renew our season tickets, I will ask my ticket guy.
Posted On: Mar 4th 2015, 8:42 PM #343125

We don't know that information.
Back to the top

John_Z said

USMCOWL said

John_Z said

Rick said

USMCOWL said

Rick said

Posted On: Mar 4th 2015, 8:42 PM #343125

We don't know that information.
Posted On: Mar 4th 2015, 8:58 PM #343126

oh ok.
Back to the top
Control functions: