Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MADD: FAU Shuttle Encourages Drinking

Add topic

Guys it's the job of a rag like the post to get reactions. Factual reporting is a thing of the past. The rags think they are in the entertainment business. In a few days this will be over and then the next victim  will have some reactionary story written about  them. This is why news papers are a thing of the past. Think about this story for one second and anyone can see the absolute  rediculousness in it.  Next, some attorney will jump on board  and want to sue for promoting under aged drinking. As long as the decisions made are based on student well being, I'm all for it.
Back to the top

I don't think this has been reported by the Post yet.  Just WPEC TV.
Back to the top

My error. I didn't go back and read previous posts.  I read "bad reporting" and assumed PBP.
Back to the top

When I watched the clip, the anchor made a point to say that your tax dollars we're being wasted, the reporter then said student fees and tuition was being used. It's sad they have to sink to a level to get the public all riled up for viewership at the expense of the University.
Back to the top

Tax dollars for TRASNSPORTATION, not just/only for a group kegger, but for whatever purpose (shopping, eating, drinking, concert, museum, etc....) the rider chooses, and his/her student fees are helping pay for this this TRANSPORTATION service. Idiot reporters need to be forced by the U to issue a retraction AND an apology!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Oh, and DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THOSE DAMN DESIGNATED DRIVER TYPE PEOPLE, THEY ARE ENCOURAGING DRINKING TOO ACTUALLY, ARE THEY NOT?:Laughing:
Posted On: Feb 28th 2015, 8:25 AM #342892

haha, it really is as stupid as saying designated drivers encourage drinking!

There are tons of bars and restaurants that serve in the 10 miles around FAU…is that encouraging people to drink?  Ridiculous.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: