Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Spring Football

Back to the top

Back to the top

Just a reminder, sessions are closed to the general public unless announced otherwise. Right now that would be only the Spring Game on April 11th.
Back to the top

going to talk to the wife and see when we could go. last season we couldnt.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Posted On: Mar 8th 2015, 4:04 PM #343399

Besides April 11th?  Not open…
Back to the top

Rick said

USMCOWL said

Posted On: Mar 8th 2015, 4:04 PM #343399
Besides April 11th?  Not open…
Posted On: Mar 9th 2015, 4:44 PM #343410
You can go if you are OSF member or season ticket holders, so you have to select a date, contact Chandra before going.

Attachment
Back to the top

Didn't know you were a member..good times :) Enjoy!
Back to the top

Today's release via SID katrina McCormack:

Florida Atlantic University’s football team took to the practice field for the first time in 2015 and it was the second first spring drill practice session for Head Coach Charlie Partridge.

“Execution and the level of communication is a quantum leap,” said Partridge in reference to the difference between this year and a year ago. “We have talked about the importance of nutritional support.  A year ago that was not in place. It is really a life style change. Eating six times a day where last year, we didn’t have that in place and we couldn’t progress at the rate that I have seen over the last eight weeks and into today.”

The Owls met following spring break and prior to the first day of practice to set their goals. They will have 15 spring practices; all of which are opportunities to fulfill one of those goals - get better each practice.

FAU will conclude spring drills with the annual spring game scheduled for Saturday, April 11 at 1 p.m. in the FAU Stadium.
Back to the top

Looks like Coach made a stop by The Nest this morning…

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Some of Coach Partridge's comments from today's session via SID Katrina McCormack:

“The defense did a nice job today, I thought, of handling the offenses’ tempo,” said Charlie Partridge.

“As a credit to both, the offense is much further along and it is one of our goals, to be really sharp in our different tempos. Either be fast or give the allusion of being fast and our defense handled it well today. They were well prepared for that.

"Richard Thompson jumped out with a couple of picks. I thought all of our quarterbacks, at times, looked good. There were some balls that all of them would want back. I’m excited where all four of those guys (scholarship QBs) are. I’m also anxious to get pads on.”
Back to the top
Control functions: