Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Oh ok, if that is what is meant understand now…

If you look at surface level interaction, then yes it would appear football is the driver.
Back to the top

Rick said

I don't understand that comment at all…

Totally lost.
Posted On: Mar 26th 2015, 10:52 AM #343899

Me either. Especially the "I know. I know. Listen, gotta go.᤾" part.
Back to the top

Rick you lost me at "surface level interaction".  My point was, if you look at the posts prier to mine, there were almost none. With football not in full swing, the blog almost coasted to a stop. No interest in the other sports. Doc, the I know part was because I know people are sick of hearing about the lack of support for other sports. I will try and be clearer next time
Back to the top

Surface level interaction,  meaning solely judged based upon on what people post about.

For example, Docs blogs have thousands and thousands of page views, which obviously indicates that more people read them than some football pieces:

Campus Photo Update (9/12/14) - Owl's Nest

New Student Housing Project Coming to 20th Street - Owl's Nest

FAU invites you to help "Reinvent the Breezeway" - Owl's Nest

Just to site a few.

Looks can be deceiving…
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Rick you lost me at "surface level interaction".  My point was, if you look at the posts prier to mine, there were almost none. With football not in full swing, the blog almost coasted to a stop. No interest in the other sports. Doc, the I know part was because I know people are sick of hearing about the lack of support for other sports. I will try and be clearer next time

Posted On: Mar 26th 2015, 3:20 PM #343908

You love FAU baseball great.  But I have never seen you start a thread or topic on the subject.  It's usually in football or basketball thread making a backhanded comment or the game thread but never a new baseball topic from you.  Start an interesting topic and maybe people will participate.

The fact of the matter, I think the baseball team is in trouble.  The errors are not going away, and the bats were anything but hot in the two losses against MTSU.  I hope I am wrong.
Back to the top

Up by 3 at home in the bottom of the 9th, you GOTTA win those games! Late inning releif pitching got shaky to put it nicely and lost both of those games. But using the same closer 3 nights straight is also shaky decision making!

They will be fine IF the closer situation improves!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Up by 3 at home in the bottom of the 9th, you GOTTA win those games! Late inning releif pitching got shaky to put it nicely and lost both of those games. But using the same closer 3 nights straight is also shaky decision making!

They will be fine IF the closer situation improves!

Posted On: Mar 26th 2015, 9:06 PM #343918

If you are up 3 at home bottom of the ninth, didn't you win that game?
Back to the top

Looks like I have ruffled some Ibis feathers down at UM. 

Word is they want me to cease with this design.

I always wonder if anyone is seeing my marketing campaigns.  Just bummed this got more attention from the UM fan base, than it did from the FAU fan base.

BTW, it is not really their logo. The colors are flopped. I did that on purpose so that I was not using their logo.

OwlNation
Back to the top

They have no legal leg to stand on!

Back to the top

Rick said

They have no legal leg to stand on!
Posted On: Apr 8th 2015, 11:16 AM #344305

But that doesn't matter.  I can't spend thousands of dollars to "win" the right to sell $200 worth of shirts  :truce
Back to the top
Control functions: