Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

If we have ANY shot against the gators...its this year.

Back to the top

I have to agree with you, they will be thin and weak at a number of positions this year.

In addition, it will be game 11 for them and the 4th in a row. we are after their SEC game at South Carolina and before their showdown with FSU. With only the 6 present scholly Ol and their new TRUE freshman OL coming in, they will be beat up pretty good by then. believe me, the SEC D's are gonna come after them in bulk! And the QB situation is not pretty either.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

I remember thinking this way about Auburn a few years back when we played them...I was there in person, I literally wish I would have had a white flag to raise in the crowd.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

True, they are still an SEC team and will still be bigger and deeper and reload faster, but we did knock Marshall out of the game then. Unfortunately, the backup played better than Marshall did! :Crying2:  :truce  :Smug:
Back to the top

they just lost their top CB over the weekend too...
Back to the top

Nah, HIS charges will be dropped, he is an SEC football player. A HUGE MINORITY of BigBoy football and basketball players EVER get prosecuted, $$$ talks!
Back to the top

Georgia Southern did it.

Upsetting them or Miami would be huge for recruiting, obviously, and that's even more important now that Miami is trying to swoop in on our guys.

Unfortunately I don't get the vibe like our team is on the verge of a breakout year. It's still very early but we have a lot of inexperience at linebacker, receiver, etc. And I know Quez has supposedly matured and won't be running it as often but I felt like last year he didn't run enough… and the fumble at Wyoming certainly didn't help build his confidence. His throwing is pretty average so his unpredictability has to be his strong suit.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Georgia Southern did it.

Upsetting them or Miami would be huge for recruiting, obviously, and that's even more important now that Miami is trying to swoop in on our guys.

Unfortunately I don't get the vibe like our team is on the verge of a breakout year. It's still very early but we have a lot of inexperience at linebacker, receiver, etc. And I know Quez has supposedly matured and won't be running it as often but I felt like last year he didn't run enough… and the fumble at Wyoming certainly didn't help build his confidence. His throwing is pretty average so his unpredictability has to be his strong suit.
Posted On: Apr 20th 2015, 3:47 PM #344674

With the running back core we have, the o line  and Quez we should be running the ball 40 times a game. We should just throw the ball downfield just to keep defenses honest. 
Back to the top

Every time I think we're primed for a breakout year, we're terrible. Here's to hoping that not feeling any hype going into this fall leads to 10 wins!
Back to the top

Only three areas of concern for me. Db's lb's and wr's.
Back to the top
Control functions: