Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UM at SunLife

Add topic

Here is a link to a very good video of the renovated SunLife pushing UM football;

Miami releases dramatic video touting Sun Life Stadium overhaul | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo Sports

Too bad they still don't have a home of their own on-campus!:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Is UM contributing any money to this $400M renovation? Couldn't find anything saying so, just that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is privately funding the renovation…
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Is UM contributing any money to this $400M renovation? Couldn't find anything saying so, just that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is privately funding the renovation…

Posted On: Apr 21st 2015, 6:50 PM #344693

I would say since UM is nothing more than a tenant, no.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Why would they contribute to it, its a private building and they are a tenant.  Ross is funding it, but he will get payments from the county when he brings in big events like Super Bowls, Pro-Bowls and National Championship games.
Back to the top

I see that the U is imitating our patio bar. That's adorable. (I know, Ross is the one doing it for the Fins, but still, it's nice seeing NFL teams and Power 5 programs being a little behind the curve compared to FAU).
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Sounds like UM needs to save their money and pay off some local politicians to get approval for THEIR OWN STADIUM. Sucks to be them! :Smug: :Laughing: :cool: :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: