Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU and the 2015 NFL Draft

congrats to Djon and his family. Colts got a very great player.
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: May 1st 2015, 8:09 PM #344893

Was disappointed when I heard the Raiders were supposed to target a KR when they acquired extra 7th round picks…..thought it could have been Lucky…..we ended up going with Dubose outta UF….maybe Lucky gets an invite to compete….team in need of a returner and a WR roster spot that's open….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

This will make you feel better (maybe)!

:Big-Grin:

Back to the top

Back to the top

FAU Athletics tweeted that Andre Kirk went as FA to Arizona and Alex DeLeon will workout with the Chiefs.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Check Stoshak on FB and Twitter ASAP and vote for his video for USA today and ESPN 
Back to the top

Owlshak said

Check Stoshak on FB and Twitter ASAP and vote for his video for USA today and ESPN 
Posted On: May 22nd 2015, 8:31 PM #345528

That was pretty awesome!  Last I checked he was killing it with the votes on USA Today.
Back to the top

Owlshak said

Posted On: May 22nd 2015, 8:31 PM #345528

Could you post a like to vote and/or to the video?
Back to the top

I thought you guys might enjoy this tidbit from the Cowboys. Glad Lucky won't be reurning any more punts on the Monarchs!

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2015/06/30/rookie-watch-whitehead-looks-seize-opportunity-receiver-returner?campaign=social_20150630_48417316&adbid=615964102830075904&adbpl=tw&adbpr=8824902

Good luck to you guys this year, except for when you come to Norfolk.

ODU AGGIE
Back to the top
Control functions: