Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Guard Justin Massey Leaves Team

Add topic

Back to the top

Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: May 6th 2015, 4:12 PM #345049

This stinks.  I really liked his game.  I thought early in the year when he was in the starting line up, we had good chemistry as a team.  When he didn't start, some of that chemistry was lost.

I will guess that they used up scholarships on the incoming transfers and didn't offer him one.  I really liked that kid…and his GPA may be missed as well.

Back to the top

The kid is transferring to an ivy. Can't blame him. Wish him much luck & hope to see him down the road. 

Although I do wonder, why didn't he go there in the first place? His twin brother did.
Back to the top

Brandon Kirby-Wolverlora Simon said

Although I do wonder, why didn't he go there in the first place? His twin brother did.
Posted On: May 7th 2015, 9:14 AM #345057

After the fact…he came here first.
Back to the top

I understand these guys transferring if playing time was a question this year. Coach is bringing in SEC caliber players so they see the handwriting on the wall and are bailing now. We DO have to recruit better payers to compete and even hopefully WIN the conference and go to the NCAA!
Back to the top

He's Baaaaaaack…

“I am grateful for the opportunity that was presented to me to join the men's basketball program here at Brown, and appreciate the time and effort that everybody who was involved put forth,” said Massey.

“But I feel as if I am more suited back in the FAU program and would like to return there. I want to thank Coach Martin, the rest of the staff, and my teammates for allowing me to become a part of the program even for this short time. I wish them the best of luck and hope to see their success in the near future.”
Back to the top

tough decision, he is probably not going to make NBA…Brown degree vs FAU degree????   :Smug:

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

tough decision, he is probably not going to make NBA…Brown degree vs FAU degree????   :Smug:
Posted On: Dec 18th 2015, 3:39 PM #353203

Hey now we are a respected small research university! ☺
Back to the top

walty12 said

Posted On: Dec 18th 2015, 3:39 PM #353203

Yea, if ya can get that degree, REAL tough academics up there!

Welcome back to FAU Justin, anyone have any idea when he can play again?
Back to the top
Control functions: