Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

D1 Baseball projects FAU to host Regional

Add topic

I agree Delta. Miami is really hot and Florida is a deeper team then us.We can beat Miami on any given night but UF is tough. FSU is beatable.
Back to the top

I agree that now FSU looks to be the easiest of the three. But, Miami has also hosted some gawdawful regionals in recent years.
Back to the top

Back to the top

My vote is Coral Gables...
Back to the top

Rick said

My vote is Coral Gables…
Posted On: May 23rd 2015, 4:45 PM #345597

How we're playing right now I don't think it matters where we play it will be quick exit if our bats stay quiet. But I really hope we end up in the FSU regional. Miami is playing great baseball right now 
Back to the top

I like where we are now with the pitching. I'm not worried about the bats. They are too solid to stay down.

Miami's closer, Garcia, blew he second straight save tonight.
Back to the top

MLBBoca said

I like where we are now with the pitching. I'm not worried about the bats. They are too solid to stay down.

Miami's closer, Garcia, blew he second straight save tonight.

Posted On: May 23rd 2015, 8:45 PM #345601

I like that you are an optimistic, but I am not sure how you can feel good about where we are right now.  The bats are ice cold.  Scoring 1 run in the last two games.  We gave up 10 runs yesterday and we are error prone to boot.  These are not good trends for this time of year with having to play teams that have solid pitching and good hitting.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: