Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

D1 Baseball projects FAU to host Regional

Add topic

I kinda like this. I really like the Super Regional matchup. I think College of Charleston is most likely to emerge from Tallahassee. Gotta first get through the regional, which I think will be tougher than the Super Regional. Get trhought the regional though, and I really like our chances for Omaha.
Back to the top

Back to the top

We can win. But we will need to play at our highest level. Across the board, we need solid performances.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

We can win. But we will need to play at our highest level. Across the board, we need solid performances.
Posted On: May 25th 2015, 5:32 PM #345612

And some miracles would always be nice.
Back to the top

No miracles necessary, just play our game. There have been a couple times this year, most notably the Saturday game vs Ohio State, there wasn't another team in the country that could have beaten us.
Back to the top

take the time this next couple days to get in some extra fielding practice, and some time in the cage and the plate. We cant afford the mistakes or the lack of timely hitting, otherwise we are going home early this year.
Back to the top

Time for a roadtrip!!
Back to the top

MLBBoca, I can't site when, but I agree that I have watched this team get into a frenzy where they can hit anything. This is a very talented team.  I just hope they can score a couple early runs to take a little pressure off our pitchers. We do very well when we score early. We'll see in a couple of days.
Back to the top

anyone know when the team is leaving?
Back to the top

Later this afternoon...
Back to the top
Control functions: