Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU and the 2015 MLB Draft

Add topic

I knew that would wake "Guest" up. Wrote it very early this AM. Just went on line and there he is. After reading all the posts, they are all true. Baseball is boring. Football draws bigger crowds. Baseball is a much better family friendly event (for wives and small children). And Baseball will still be the best program at FAU despite millions being dumped into it. Don't get me wrong ,I love football. But I stand by my comment. Also, what % of football players went pro compared to the % of baseball players. Coach Mac develops guys like few can. Year after year we cross our fingers and hope the FB team goes 6&6. And we consider that a success. I hope that down the road I will need to change my original statement, but I feel it is a very long road.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

Local Owl said

All this bad news and next season we will still have a better winning percentage than our football program. Didn't realize that none of these guys were previously drafted. That shows the kind of coaching we have on the diamond.

Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 5:41 AM #346067

Yet the attendance to football with that horrible team will outdraw baseball.  I wonder why?  Oh baseball is boring.
Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 8:42 AM #346071
Man do I hate you.

Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 9:22 AM #346072

I think that is the nicest thing you have ever posted on here.  You just made it worthwhile.  Thank you.
Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 10:51 AM #346075
Your a troll why do you insist to hide
behind a guest name?

Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 3:39 PM #346079

You are a troll with a name.
Back to the top

My name is Shane Marinelli.
What's yours???
Back to the top

Don't even go there OC. "Guest " only likes to hit and run. Make fun when he can. Tries  to make himself feel superior. It isn't worth it.Everyone knows what OC is like. Like it or not, you state your opinion. You misspell words, use bad grammar and you are not perfect. Just like everyone else. This is a sports blog. Every one has a personality and an opinion. Keep doing what you do and don't worry about ole "guest".
Back to the top

Local Owl said

All this bad news and next season we will still have a better winning percentage than our football program. Didn't realize that none of these guys were previously drafted. That shows the kind of coaching we have on the diamond.

Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 5:41 AM #346067
Sad you feel the need to criticize one FAU team to make yourself feel better about baseball.  Btw…baseball has a 20 year jump on football so not exactly apples to apples but I am sure that doesn't matter to you since it doesn't fit your agenda.
Back to the top

Don't be sad "guest". This is a blog. Also, my agenda in life does not include FAU sports in any way. I am a fan of FAU sports but it is not my world. I truly hope football succeeds. It would make going to the games more enjoyable. FAU could drop baseball tomorrow and it wouldn't rock my world. I try not to criticize any sport. Just stating facts. My opinion on FAU football is this. We have advance from zero to where we are now very quickly. I also feel the university has given them the resources to advance. We have not advanced in a number of years while other programs have. We have spun our wheels so much lately that it hurt the program. Do I think we are on the right track? Yes. Do I think we have the correct coaches in place? Yes. But success will cure all. We have had limited  success in many years. I have high hopes for FAU football.But results are more concrete than opinions on blogs.That is my opinion on that. Now don't take blogging so personal.
Back to the top
Control functions: