Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 C-USA Football Guide

Add topic

Conference USA released their 2015 football guide today. August 3rd is player report date for FAU.

Link to PDF Guide Here

Back to the top

Strike Angelo Jean-Louis from Marshall's roster.

Third leading receiver in 2015 with 490 yards and six TD's (T-3rd).
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Aug 10th 2015, 9:44 PM #347073

2nd team CUSA last year on only 21 catches but a 23.3 avg & 6 TD's.

Did not qualify at UM before signing with Marshall and is a Florida kid (of course!).
Back to the top

Not a present CUSA player but from La. Tech and, come to see, not an NFL player anymore - or ever probably;

Jets knew IK Enemkpali was a character risk when they drafted him | ProFootballTalk

What a dumbass stupid thing to do, cost him lot's of money now and probably any future in the NFL!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Not a present CUSA player but from La. Tech and, come to see, not an NFL player anymore - or ever probably;

Jets knew IK Enemkpali was a character risk when they drafted him | ProFootballTalk

What a dumbass stupid thing to do, cost him lot's of money now and probably any future in the NFL!

Posted On: Aug 11th 2015, 3:24 PM #347087

Losing a nfl career and the money with it is the least of this troubled persons worries.  He has life issues that will lead to a short life if he can't fix it.
Back to the top

A wonderful house guest said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Aug 11th 2015, 3:24 PM #347087

Losing a nfl career and the money with it is the least of this troubled persons worries.  He has life issues that will lead to a short life if he can't fix it.

Posted On: Aug 11th 2015, 5:33 PM #347090

Very very true and whatever anger management or roid issues he has he had better come to grips with them NOW! Sad situation and I do hope he gets it together.
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Aug 10th 2015, 9:44 PM #347073

I normally give student athletes the benefit of the doubt in situations like this. That being said, I never liked this kid. So I won't lose sleep over his dismissal.
Back to the top
Control functions: