Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

20th Street redevelopment.

Add topic

Shout out to Mark from Its Owl Time for tweeting this article out today.

Real estate: FAU, Boca Raton pushing to redevelop 20th Street - Sun Sentinel
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Shout out to Mark from Its Owl Time for tweeting this article out today.

Real estate: FAU, Boca Raton pushing to redevelop 20th Street - Sun Sentinel
Posted On: Jul 18th 2015, 11:29 PM #346523
I didn't retweet it because I liked it. I just wanted to add my own brand of sarcasm. No mention of a certain business that was already on 20th street for the past 2 1/2 years. I'm just a bitter old man :smile:twitter 072015

Back to the top

It's Owl Time 156 NW 20 Street. The Home Of Everything FAU. Mark , someday you will be in the middle of a FAU corridor.
Back to the top

Very thankful that the SS continues to write about (and thus promote) this idea, especially because real journalists have better access than I do to the people making the decisions.

You gotta love the quotes that basically say, "We're doing this, it's going to happen."
Back to the top

Local Owl said

It's Owl Time 156 NW 20 Street. The Home Of Everything FAU. Mark , someday you will be in the middle of a FAU corridor.
Posted On: Jul 19th 2015, 10:05 AM #346527

You are now promoted to our VP of Marketing. BTW, the pay really sucks!!  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

fauowl said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jul 19th 2015, 10:05 AM #346527

You are now promoted to our VP of Marketing. BTW, the pay really sucks!!  :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Jul 19th 2015, 12:40 PM #346531

I love the stuff my family has bought there. need to get back down there.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Posted On: Jul 19th 2015, 10:54 PM #346548

Thank you very much! The support has been unbelievable. So many people, many of whom will be reading this, come in and buy things, and they don't really need anything…but they do it just to support the Store and the program. Proud to be a part of OwlNation!

Back to the top

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

Thank you very much! The support has been unbelievable. So many people, many of whom will be reading this, come in and buy things, and they don't really need anything…but they do it just to support the Store and the program. Proud to be a part of OwlNation!

Posted On: Jul 20th 2015, 7:45 AM #346551

I need to open a credit line!!  5% back on all purchases.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

Posted On: Jul 20th 2015, 7:45 AM #346551
I need to open a credit line!!  5% back on all purchases.

Posted On: Jul 20th 2015, 10:29 AM #346554

I beleive they are called OwlBucks, right Mark! :cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: