Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Back to the top

Miami, Buffalo, Rice, Marshall, FIU on Homecoming, MTSU… seriously one of the best home schedules I've ever seen us play.

And I'm going to try to hit up the UF game with some friends too… I really really hope we don't suck this year
Back to the top

@owl2doc, I appreciate your realism. I too will be going to all  home games plus the Gators. I too love the scheduled home games. But unlike a lot of bloggers, you can admit that the quality of our team is an unknown.In the years past I read ,on this site, people predicting 7 or 8 wins. This was not based on facts.It was based on hope. The truth is we are improving. How does that translate on the field in terms of wins ? We need to wait and see. I'm no expert. But when I read a position coach say that his group is young, eager, or smart,I wonder why he didn't say anything about his skill level. I too really hope we don't suck. I wouldn't be surprise if we did or didn't.
Back to the top

The years that I think we're gonna win 8 we win 4, so hopefully I'm surprised by our performance this season because I'm not expecting much
Back to the top

I be happy with just being bowl eligible.
Back to the top

Ok we were 4 plays away from being 7-5 last year.
Please stop with this low expectations.
This team is strong at a lot of positions IE online, Dline RB, and a senior QB.
Are the LB's young and lack depth? Yea, but no team in this confrence  doesn't have a position or two that's doesn't look bad. 
The WR's are basically the same as last year. Kalib Woods has the chance to be a star. It will be Intresting to see how he progresses because Dukes regresssed under this staff. 
Throw in a favorable schedule and a strong freshmen class 7 wins is the standard. 
Anything less is a complete failure and Charlie should be on the hot seat going into year 3.

I'm also working on a post on coaching records in there 2nd year. 
Let's put it this way if we are coming of 3-9 and Charlie only is able to win 5 this year.  It will put him below par when it comes to 2nd year coaches.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Ok we were 4 plays away from being 7-5 last year.
Please stop with this low expectations.
This team is strong at a lot of positions IE online, Dline RB, and a senior QB.
Are the LB's young and lack depth? Yea, but no team in this confrence  doesn't have a position or two that's doesn't look bad.
The WR's are basically the same as last year. Kalib Woods has the chance to be a star.
Anything less
It will be Intresting to see how he progresses because Dukes regresssed under this staff.
Throw in a favorable schedule and a strong freshmen class 7 wins is the standard.
Anything less is a complete failure and Charlie should be on the hot seat going into year 3.

I'm also working on a post on coaching records in there 2nd year.
Let's put it this way if we are coming of 3-9 and Charlie only is able to win 5 this year.  It will put him below par when it comes to 2nd year coaches.

Posted On: Jul 28th 2015, 9:28 AM #346724

Just because you have high expectations don't make them realistic.  I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment at 7.  We are a year away.  Dukes ran streak patterns and that was it his whole career.  It wasn't the coaching staff.  I know you have a man crush on him but that is the truth.
Back to the top

PJ Fleck was able to take a 1-11 WMU team in year one to a 8-5 in year 2.
That's the standard.
Back to the top

Skip Holtz went from 4-8 to 9-5.
Back to the top

Hey all, So I have since moved to South Carolina. Now I guess I need to change my name to SCowl!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: