Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

NCowl said

Rick said

NCowl said

Hey all, So I have since moved to South Carolina. Now I guess I need to change my name to SCowl!

:Big-Grin:
Posted On: Jul 28th 2015, 12:44 PM #346733

:Laughing:

Can handle that for you if would like!
Posted On: Jul 28th 2015, 12:58 PM #346735

Mr Rick.. how you been buddy?

When I change my avatar artwork, I will let you know.

Life has been crazy busy on my end, but good. Moved down to Columbia area for better job for wife and better schools, though I miss Asheville and the Mountains.
Posted On: Jul 28th 2015, 1:10 PM #346737

Yes, Asheville area is pretty nice! Are you still going to go UP to the UNC-Charlotte game? I refuse to call them just plain old Charlotte, besides, that IS still their real official name!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

NCowl said

Rick said

NCowl said

Hey all, So I have since moved to South Carolina. Now I guess I need to change my name to SCowl!

Life has been crazy busy on my end, but good. Moved down to Columbia area for better job for wife and better schools, though I miss Asheville and the Mountains.

Yes, Asheville area is pretty nice! Are you still going to go UP to the UNC-Charlotte game? I refuse to call them just plain old Charlotte, besides, that IS still their real official name!
Posted On: Jul 28th 2015, 7:23 PM #346756

Then I assume you refer to the cheating school to the north-east of us as UNC Chapel Hill because that is their official name.  The name thing is a point of some passion for many of us, even more so now with the UNC name so dirty from all the cheating.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Oh yeah I am going, still only 2 hours away.

Back to the top

NinerWupAss said

GeorgiaOwl said

NCowl said

Rick said

NCowl said

Then I assume you refer to the cheating school to the north-east of us as UNC Chapel Hill because that is their official name.  The name thing is a point of some passion for many of us, even more so now with the UNC name so dirty from all the cheating.

Posted On: Jul 29th 2015, 9:43 AM #346763

I can see that line of reasoning!
Back to the top

NCowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Jul 29th 2015, 10:51 AM #346764

Are you getting your tickets from FAU or from Charlotte or online or at the gate?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

NCowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Are you getting your tickets from FAU or from Charlotte or online or at the gate?
Posted On: Jul 29th 2015, 5:34 PM #346773

I called FAU ticket office a month ago, they said they were limited to sell away tickets to only season ticket holders and I would have to go through UNCC… will call for tickets prob first of the month (aug).
Back to the top

NCowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

NCowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Jul 29th 2015, 5:34 PM #346773

I called FAU ticket office a month ago, they said they were limited to sell away tickets to only season ticket holders and I would have to go through UNCC… will call for tickets prob first of the month (aug).
Posted On: Jul 30th 2015, 8:22 AM #346789

Thanks for the info, will do the same here
Back to the top

Tip: If you want to sit with other FAU folks, arrange for a season ticketholder to buy the tix for you.
Back to the top

or just tell them you are with the visiting team.

Back to the top

View from the visitor's section…not bad.

Back to the top
Control functions: