Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Rick said

View from the visitor's section…not bad.

Posted On: Jul 30th 2015, 1:35 PM #346800

Especially as our team crosses in that endzone!  :cool:
Back to the top

Updated Schedule: 2015 FAU Football Schedule - Owl's Nest
Back to the top

a lot of early kickoff's this season. its a good thing, except for September versus Buffalo.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

a lot of early kickoff's this season. its a good thing, except for September versus Buffalo.
Posted On: Aug 3rd 2015, 7:12 PM #346895

South Florida heat and humidity advantage! I like it personally, we need all the home edge we can and until, we sell more seats, the fan edge is not quite there yet! I remember watching Tulane wilt in the heat with NO ESCAPE on that east sideline!

A win over Marshall would be a huge boost in all things good and needed by the Owls, attendance, recruiting, bowl eligabiliy.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

USMCOWL said

Posted On: Aug 3rd 2015, 7:12 PM #346895

South Florida heat and humidity advantage! I like it personally, we need all the home edge we can and until, we sell more seats, the fan edge is not quite there yet! I remember watching Tulane wilt in the heat with NO ESCAPE on that east sideline!

A win over Marshall would be a huge boost in all things good and needed by the Owls, attendance, recruiting, bowl eligabiliy.
Posted On: Aug 3rd 2015, 7:26 PM #346896

I hear you, but my better half doesnt do too well in that, so I may keep her below or get her out of sun every 30 minutes.
Back to the top

Ugh, cant deal with taigating at 8 a.m.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

As a fan, I despise noon games in South Florida. I have been to every FAU home game in history except 2. I cannot think of any game in history when I thought we won because it was hot and or humid.

I can think of several occasions as a fan when I felt absolutely p!ssed off because we had a noon game and it was hot and or humid.

LawOwl--if I get skin cancer, can I sue CUSA and ASN TV for scheduling noon games? I am seriously considering not going to the Buffalo game because of the time. Last year at the noon game, I had absolutely no fun at that game. It was the worst FAU experience I have ever had.

To FAU Athletics: please make them stop it!

Owls Up!!
Back to the top

fauowl said

As a fan, I despise noon games in South Florida. I have been to every FAU home game in history except 2. I cannot think of any game in history when I thought we won because it was hot and or humid.

I can think of several occasions as a fan when I felt absolutely p!ssed off because we had a noon game and it was hot and or humid.

LawOwl--if I get skin cancer, can I sue CUSA and ASN TV for scheduling noon games? I am seriously considering not going to the Buffalo game because of the time. Last year at the noon game, I had absolutely no fun at that game. It was the worst FAU experience I have ever had.

Owls Up!!
Posted On: Aug 3rd 2015, 8:28 PM #346899

Agreed I hate noon games. I almost think its not worth the tv game. It makes the game experience worst all the way around from tailgating to the game
Back to the top

fauowl said

Owls Up!!

Unfortunately, the purchase of your ticket creates an assumption of risk of  REASONABLE occurrences on your part. You can reasonably expect to encounter a hot and humid atmosphere when going to a game at freakin noon in SoFLA hence the purchase of the ticket. Also, the one noon game I went to last year was against ODU and it was beautiful out. The best game day experience I've had as an alum for sure so not all noon games are created equal lol
Back to the top

LawOwl said

fauowl said

Owls Up!!

Unfortunately, the purchase of your ticket creates an assumption of risk of  REASONABLE occurrences on your part. You can reasonably expect to encounter a hot and humid atmosphere when going to a game at freakin noon in SoFLA hence the purchase of the ticket. Also, the one noon game I went to last year was against ODU and it was beautiful out. The best game day experience I've had as an alum for sure
Posted On: Aug 3rd 2015, 8:50 PM #346901

But when you purchase your season ticket, you do not know what time the game will be…so you don't have the expectation of a noon game or any other time.  :)

I don't believe the ODU game was the noon game. I could be wrong.
Back to the top
Control functions: