Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 Season of Inside the Burrow Fan Perspective Podcast

Well, we were fortunate to get some time with Coach Partridge thanks to The Owl's Nest and the fruits of our labor are up at the link below:

Inside The Burrow, 2015 Episode I - Head Coach Charlie Partridge - Owl's Nest

I hope you enjoy it, Dan, Jack, Aaron and myself did and we are looking forward to the next one probably closer to the Tulsa game day. Any feedback is appreciated and we truly do this to give a voice to all of us fans. So let us know your thoughts and anything you want to add.

Owls up!

P.S. Ive already had a Twitter request from OC40 to make an appearance this season. Should I do a poll on how many want that? :Smug:

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Yes for oc40 from me. But regardless of what we say, if he wants to be on then let him be on. Nice to have a diverse panel.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Nice to have a diverse panel.
Posted On: Aug 5th 2015, 11:03 AM #346948

I think you should be on sometime…to talk about development!

:cool:
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Yes for oc40 from me. But regardless of what we say, if he wants to be on then let him be on. Nice to have a diverse panel.

I think we have a good mix, Jack is a student. Dan and Aaron are alums, and I just a happen to be fan of the program. But I appreciate the feedback, and agree with Rick would love to have you on one day to discuss developement if your so inclined.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

OwlFamily said

owl2Doc said

I think we have a good mix, Jack is a student. Dan and Aaron are alums, and I just a happen to be fan of the program. But I appreciate the feedback, and agree with Rick would love to have you on one day to discuss developement if your so inclined.

Posted On: Aug 5th 2015, 12:09 PM #346952

I haven't had a chance to listen to this one yet.
But from what I heard last year honestly you all kinda had the same message and it was all kinda kiss a$$y to the the program. You can only have so many guys sit in a cricle and talk about how bright the future is. Ken does enough of that.
I would really like to play devils advocate to what you guys say. 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I would really like to play devils advocate to what you guys say.

Posted On: Aug 5th 2015, 12:30 PM #346953

Glad you cleared that up since no one had a clue that would be what you would offer.
Back to the top

This was the first podcast for this season.  I think it was great that CP agreed to join and we could hear things from his persepctive directly from his mouth, although none of what he said surprised me.  He's the face of the program and is in place to sell it.  It all sounds great, let's see what it materializes into as the season progresses.  

FWIW…allow OC40 on.  It's great to have colorful commentary but establish some boundries so everyone will stay respectful.  That's just my opinion though.  
Back to the top

owl in training said

This was the first podcast for this season.  I think it was great that CP agreed to join and we could hear things from his persepctive directly from his mouth, although none of what he said surprised me.  He's the face of the program and is in place to sell it.  It all sounds great, let's see what it materializes into as the season progresses.  

FWIW…allow OC40 on.  It's great to have colorful commentary but establish some boundries so everyone will stay respectful.  That's just my opinion though.  
Posted On: Aug 5th 2015, 1:27 PM #346955

The people want me!
If you want to discuss boundaries and direction you can DM and we can set up a time to focus those.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

owl in training said

Posted On: Aug 5th 2015, 1:27 PM #346955

The people want me!
If you want to discuss boundaries and direction you can DM and we can set up a time to focus those.
Posted On: Aug 5th 2015, 3:29 PM #346959

I'll be watching closely. Maybe we'll catch a glimpse of OC40 in Training Day mode. ' You think you can do this to me?! Im OC40!!! Who the hell do you think you are?! '  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Also a vote to allow OC on, i dont agree with him most of the time but even a broken clock is right two times a day
Back to the top
Control functions: