Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Guess between the split in the crowd between UM/ FAU fans?

Im betting.. 55/45 canes. 
Back to the top

65/35 Owls!!

But then at the end, whoever wins, the numbers may suddenly change so many can say "their" team won.
Back to the top

55/45 Owls!!! I hope we get a great turn out... make it loud enough and get the canes all rattled.
Back to the top

Full student turnout (for at least the first half)

In paying seats:

40% FAU fans

30% Miami fans

30% random people from the community who don't really pull for either team per se but expect Miami to win and just wanted to see what all the hype was about/got dragged to the game by an FAU fan 
Back to the top

60/40 FAU. With a full student section.
Back to the top

I hope they require the students to pick up their tickets a week or two ahead of time so they can sell unclaimed tickets for that section.
Back to the top

The students do not DESERVE the new student section.. thats still going to happen right? them getting to view the video board? The students dont even SHOW UP! if they can fill the student section, for the WHOLE game for this season.. then they can have it.
Back to the top

OwlfaninSC said

The students do not DESERVE the new student section.. thats still going to happen right? them getting to view the video board? The students dont even SHOW UP! if they can fill the student section, for the WHOLE game for this season.. then they can have it.
Posted On: Aug 9th 2015, 6:48 PM #347033

I agree with your disdain.

But:

They pay the bills, so they can have what they want…
Back to the top

Rick said

OwlfaninSC said

But:

Posted On: Aug 9th 2015, 7:23 PM #347034

They pay the bills!  Without the student fees, we have no football program! Unlike the big time football programs who make so much money, they have almost no student fees, we rely on student fees to actually exist.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Rick said

OwlfaninSC said

But:

Posted On: Aug 9th 2015, 7:23 PM #347034

They pay the bills!  Without the student fees, we have no football program! Unlike the big time football programs who make so much money, they have almost no student fees, we rely on student fees to actually exist.
Posted On: Aug 9th 2015, 7:32 PM #347035

agreed. just curious, how much did the video board cost?
Back to the top
Control functions: