Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 Red Hot Meet & Greet - August 16th

DETAILS

- The event will be on the Delray Hyundai Deck of FAU Stadium.

- Fans are to enter the stadium through Gate 7.

- The Team, Coaching Staff, and Head Football Coach Charlie Partridge will be on hand.

- Opportunity to take photos with players and receive autographs.

- Complimentary hot dogs, snacks and drinks will be available to the first 300 fans.

- Partridge will address attendees at 3:00 p.m.

- Performance by the FAU Dance Team.

- Students can learn about clubs and organizations which will set up on the concourse of FAU Stadium.
Back to the top

Rick said

DETAILS

- The event will be on the Delray Hyundai Deck of FAU Stadium.

- Fans are to enter the stadium through Gate 7.

- The Team, Coaching Staff, and Head Football Coach Charlie Partridge will be on hand.

- Opportunity to take photos with players and receive autographs.

- Complimentary hot dogs, snacks and drinks will be available to the first 300 fans.

- Partridge will address attendees at 3:00 p.m.

- Performance by the FAU Dance Team.

- Students can learn about clubs and organizations which will set up on the concourse of FAU Stadium.
Posted On: Jul 30th 2015, 9:31 PM #346805

Anyone going to the Meet & Greet on Sunday?
Back to the top

I am going to try. but money is really tight for us now, since my other job let me go and no schools have called me yet.
Back to the top

We may be there....
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

I am going to try. but money is really tight for us now, since my other job let me go and no schools have called me yet.

Posted On: Aug 11th 2015, 1:11 PM #347082

I think it is free, and if you get there early you can get a free hot dog and drink.
Back to the top

Free USMC, get there, I wish I could! :cool:
Back to the top

I know it's free but gas ain't and it's very tight for us right now and I don't know if I'll have the to drive to boca. 
Back to the top

I have a blue mini-helmet from 2013 that is signed by Schnelly. If I bring a silver sharpie do you think I can get Charlie to sign it?
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I have a blue mini-helmet from 2013 that is signed by Schnelly. If I bring a silver sharpie do you think I can get Charlie to sign it?

Posted On: Aug 11th 2015, 7:05 PM #347091

Charlie is a nice guy, I don't see why he wouldnt.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Posted On: Aug 11th 2015, 7:05 PM #347091

Yes
Back to the top
Control functions: