Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 OOC Schedule Breakdown

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

http://www.underdogdynasty.com/conference-usa/2015/8/12/9123315/fau-schedule-breakdown

Didn't realize Buffalo had a stud QB…
Posted On: Aug 13th 2015, 2:57 PM #347154

Not bad numbers until you look at the opposition last year - FCS Duquesne and FCS Norfolk St, Army, Miami (OH), E. Michigan, Central Michigan, UMASS, Akron. WEAK!

Their DL goes 240, 275, 271, 230 - SMALLISH to be nice and they only return 4 starters ona D that gave up over 400 yds. a game last year.

Won't be easy but should Be fun day for the Owls. WE GOTTA TAKE TULSA AND BUFFALO AND CHARLOTTE to do anything good this year! Not one or two but ALL THREE, and build from there!
Back to the top

Couldn't agree more. Those are 3 winnable games Tulsa, Buffalo & Charlotte. I believe if we take care of business with those three games, it sets us up real nice to be bowl eligible. Go Owls! 
Back to the top

Def Tulsa to set the tone and especially since we didn't do too well on the road last year. All this hype around Miami is great and I get it but have to focus on the road game in Tulsa first. I agree Buffalo and Charlotte are winnable too but Tulsa Tulsa Tulsa. 
Back to the top

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

From what I've seen on various message boards the other teams are either penciling us in as a W (because of our 3-9 season) or a toss-up match (because of our senior QB situation)

Makes sense, though. If I saw a team that went 3-9 on our schedule I'd think that was likely a sure thing too.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

From what I've seen on various message boards the other teams are either penciling us in as a W (because of our 3-9 season) or a toss-up match (because of our senior QB situation)

Makes sense, though. If I saw a team that went 3-9 on our schedule I'd think that was likely a sure thing too.

Posted On: Aug 22nd 2015, 12:34 PM #347477

Good…id rather have them take us for granted…it will mean more Lulz and more tears.

Was that over the top?
Back to the top

voss749 said

Good…id rather have them take us for granted…it will mean more Lulz and more tears.

Was that over the top?
Posted On: Aug 22nd 2015, 5:52 PM #347479

Nope.

Most important team to take us for granted practices in Coral Gables. Let's do this!

Back to the top
Control functions: