Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Trey Rodriguez

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

FAU was really lucky to get him. He will be a great back by the time he is done.
Back to the top

Great story, glad he kept it together during that "off" year and has kept his goals high!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Great story, glad he kept it together during that "off" year and has kept his goals high!
Posted On: Aug 30th 2015, 7:52 AM #347601

I would imagine working at McDonalds will do that to you lol
Back to the top

I give him credit because of the reason he didn't go straight to college. Test scores. Everyone that has ever been in that situation knows the pressure that puts on a person. Knowing that no one can help you. And the fact that he stepped up and did it is a huge thing in this young guys life. Now he needs to keep it up . The college, football, personal life is not easy. Plus  , he already has a lot on his plate with a two year old. Keep it up Trey. We are pulling for you.
Back to the top

To look at another positive, you have to give credit to FAU for sticking to its academic standards. 
Decades ago it was a big joke that athletes could get into college and barely read. 
Times have changed, for the good, imho. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

He was one of my favorites during  the recruiting process so I'm hoping for big things from him. Wonder how his return skills are - we could use a good replacement for Whitehead!
Back to the top

I'm excited to see what he can do. I'm most excited to see he and Bussey this year.
Back to the top

I logged on to the PB Post web site, went to sports and then the Hurricanes. They have a story listing the Canes games from weakest to strongest along with some comments. FAU's game is listed second, behind BCC. I agree with that but the comments were tough. The writer claims FAU has slightly better talent than BCC. Once again, the PBP has no respect at all for FAU. The Gators will be a middle of the pack team in the SEC, but you would think they are going to play for the Championship. Sooo biased.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I logged on to the PB Post web site, went to sports and then the Hurricanes. They have a story listing the Canes games from weakest to strongest along with some comments. FAU's game is listed second, behind BCC. I agree with that but the comments were tough. The writer claims FAU has slightly better talent than BCC. Once again, the PBP has no respect at all for FAU. The Gators will be a middle of the pack team in the SEC, but you would think they are going to play for the Championship. Sooo biased.
Posted On: Aug 31st 2015, 6:17 AM #347625
"With all the Canes fans there, the Owls won’t feel quite at home"

That was the line that ticked me off. I have my realistic expectations for this game, but I can't stand the blatant disrespect.

Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: