Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Buffalo @ FAU Game Thread - September 19, 2015

Add topic

I believe in Driskel. I think we can win with him. And I would hate to see Parr come in.

I think a combination of Driskel/Cameron would work out.
Back to the top

walty12 said

We lose to Buffalo Saturday…this season is in serious, serious trouble.
Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 10:12 AM #348767

+1

On a side note heading into this one:

2014 Old Dominion comes to mind.

A game we "should have won", and fell flat.

Like the Monarchs, they are pesky, and will present issues if we can't simply outscore them.
Back to the top

I think Driskel will play, and I expect to see a heavy dose of running.  Our offensive line is really good, just not well conditioned, hopefully after two games they will be in game shape and penalty free
Back to the top

owlmart said

I think Driskel will play, and I expect to see a heavy dose of running.  Our offensive line is really good, just not well conditioned, hopefully after two games they will be in game shape and penalty free
Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 11:41 AM #348774

Problem is…we are missing 2/3 RB's that were supposed to heavily contribute this season.

Trey is making bad decisions, I dont think Jay Warren is a go…hope Buddy Howell is ready to carry the ball 35 times.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

I believe in Driskel. I think we can win with him. And I would hate to see Parr come in.

I think a combination of Driskel/Cameron would work out.

Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 10:55 AM #348771

Cameron is our best TE and becoming more and more of a playmaker…we need him to stay right there.  If we are playing guys like Driskell and Parr they will have to rely more heavily on the TE than Quez.

The thought of Quez not playing Saturday makes my stomach neaseaus…I dont think we can win without him and a loss Saturday would be detrimental…I mean I feel like it would be a really bad loss for our program.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlmart said

Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 11:41 AM #348774

Problem is…we are missing 2/3 RB's that were supposed to heavily contribute this season.

Trey is making bad decisions, I dont think Jay Warren is a go…hope Buddy Howell is ready to carry the ball 35 times.
Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 12:03 PM #348778

True.  I think if Driskel throws 35 times it probably means we lose, so our RBs whoever they might be, will have to.  I know this has rarely worked to our advantage, but no reason we can't wear a team from Buffalo down, with a ground and pound attack.
Back to the top

so WHEN we lose to Buffalo-do Roc and Wright's seats warm up? we all know Chuckles is safe for awhile-and i think he should be, but the D coordinator position here is in BAAAAD shape.
Back to the top

Dinger said

so WHEN we lose to Buffalo-do Roc and Wright's seats warm up? we all know Chuckles is safe for awhile-and i think he should be, but the D coordinator position here is in BAAAAD shape.
Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 1:49 PM #348782

I don't know about Wright's, he is a pretty good OC 44 points on tulsa and 20 on Miami (with a back-up QB) is no small task but letting up 47 points to Tulsa and 44 to Miami… Roc's seat should be on fire if his D lets up 30+ points even if we come up with a win
Back to the top

Dinger said

so WHEN we lose to Buffalo-do Roc and Wright's seats warm up?
Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 1:49 PM #348782

No.
Back to the top

Rick said

walty12 said

We lose to Buffalo Saturday…this season is in serious, serious trouble.
Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 10:12 AM #348767
+1

2014 Old Dominion comes to mind.

Posted On: Sep 16th 2015, 11:06 AM #348772

Can we just make it consensus that we never discuss 2014 ODU or the Wyoming game ever again.

Those still hurt.

Could probably throw in 2013 Marshall game in there as well.

I love dropkicks and fat guy touchdowns.

Twitter: @jakobsansom
Back to the top
Control functions: