Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 10-03-15

Add topic

I think we match up much better against this WKU team than we did when they had a power rushing attack. The way to beat an air attack offense is with a good secondary and a pass rush, and defensively for FAU I'd say that us. 

It's all about punishing Doherty early (for many reasons, I hate that kid) and throwing the rhythm off. 
Back to the top

FINAL:

UTSA 25 at UTEP 6
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Rick said

FINAL:

Vanderbilt 17 at Middle Tennessee 13
Posted On: Oct 3rd 2015, 10:26 PM #349951

I know this had to hurt. MTSU considers this like a rivalry game. 
Posted On: Oct 3rd 2015, 10:59 PM #349957

Attendance at this game was pretty bad for a LOCAL rivalry game vs. a LOCAL Power5 SEC team! I was shocked as all sidelines looked like our normal game crowds - VERY BAD TURNOUT!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I have the spirit. Rah rah. How do you think it will turn out?  Be honest and realistic.
Posted On: Oct 4th 2015, 9:26 AM #349965

Actually the rest of the season depends on the O becoming more than offensive! And we are goinf gto be facing MANY suspect D's the rest of the way (minus UF!).

The D and special teams can keep us in games, the O HAS TO PRODUCE AND STOP GIVING THE BALL AWAY! Get with it and wake up to reality Coach W and give 'em plays EVERYONE has not seen a thousand times, even newby Charlotte knew what was coming the VAST majority of the time!
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

I don't think rice is very good. Conference USA is looking very down to me this year, and these games coming up all should be winnable minus The Florida game.
Posted On: Oct 4th 2015, 7:51 AM #349961

Unfortunately we have not shown that we can win winnable games with any consistency.  The next 2 games at home are huge. We will know in the next 2 weeks what we are.  Contenders or Pretenders.

I do know the Owls will win this week, guaranteed!
Back to the top

ALL RIGHT !!! A GUARANTEE!!  I'm calling my booky now. We should do fine vs. Rice. It's just the WKU looks to be the cream of the conference this year. That is what happens when you have a seventh or eighth year senior at QB. For god sakes, when is he leaving.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

ALL RIGHT !!! A GUARANTEE!!  I'm calling my booky now.

Keep in mind, we play the Owls…

Back to the top

It's Sunday. That one went over my head.
Back to the top

Southern Miss junior QB Nick Mullens has been named the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week after passing for 325 yards, throwing four touchdowns and rushing for another score in the Golden Eagles’ 49-14 win over North Texas.

The Defensive Player of the Week honor went to UTSA junior S Michael Egwuagu who had an interception return for a touchdown and a lateral that he scored on during the Roadrunners’ 25-6 conference-opening victory at UTEP.

Special Teams recognition went to Louisiana Tech sophomore K Jonathan Barnes, who totaled 11 points, including a career-long 50-yard field goal in the Bulldogs’ 43-14 win over Louisiana-Lafayette.

C-USA Football Players of the Week are voted on by a panel of the league’s media.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

That is what happens when you have a seventh or eighth year senior at QB. For god sakes, when is he leaving.
Posted On: Oct 4th 2015, 11:12 AM #349977

:JC_postcount:  :lol:
Back to the top
Control functions: